Clément Grenier

LRD

Absolutely creased at Sewelly's sigs, despite how many times I've seen them. :lol:

f*** this, I'm off to bed.

I can't add anymore, wish I could.

http://www.newcastle-online.org/nufcforum/index.php/topic,93266.msg4062064.html#msg4062064

http://www.newcastle-online.org/nufcforum/index.php/topic,38850.msg2697414.html#msg2697414

Not sure if I’m delusional but I’m sat at my desk creasing.  :lol:

There's an article on the independent saying we've bid 20m :lol: seems unlikely...

Yeahn I think it's fair to say that seems unlikely.  As unlikely as the queen getting pregnant on national television

I know him very well, he's a very good player but he could struggle because of Pardew's management. He's not that kind of player that could fit easily in any team, like Cabaye. He shows his best when his team play "good football".

He can make the team play better, he can make Remy score a lot of goals, he can help getting a lot more from Ben Arfa, but in a team which tries to play "good football".

Cabaye will look a lot better in a team like PSG as well, it's hardly as if we made the best use of him. No coincidence that his form has been better this season since we started trying to keep the ball on the deck. If we actually encouraged more movement forwards when we have the ball it would go up another level.

Guest reefatoon

Hands up if you're sad enough to be F5'ing or contributing to this non-thread for the next 16 hours?

Sorry, can't put my hands up as I am too busy walloping the F5 button.

I know him very well, he's a very good player but he could struggle because of Pardew's management. He's not that kind of player that could fit easily in any team, like Cabaye. He shows his best when his team play "good football".

He can make the team play better, he can make Remy score a lot of goals, he can help getting a lot more from Ben Arfa, but in a team which tries to play "good football".

Cabaye will look a lot better in a team like PSG as well, it's hardly as if we made the best use of him. No coincidence that his form has been better this season since we started trying to keep the ball on the deck. If we actually encouraged more movement forwards when we have the ball it would go up another level.

Whey anyone would look better in a team like PSG really.

There's an article on the independent saying we've bid 20m :lol: seems unlikely...

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/transfers/transfer-news-newcastle-await-lyon-response-after-reported-20m-offer-for-midfielder-clement-grenier-after-yohan-cabaye-exit-9095218.html

from what i can see they're the only ones reporting a 20m :lol:

as if they'd basically hand over the entire cabaye swag 2 days after nabbing it

Hardly worth typing that, Ian.

Hardly worth typing that, Ian.

Likewise the post I replied to. You might as well just type "PSG are a class team, and better than us"... which everyone knows anyway.

So fucking stupid that we didn't want to try and get this guy in earlier, fully aware of that Cabaye was going. Just an ready made excuse i guess, "they knew we just sold Cabaye for a lot of money and asked for silly amounts blahbla fucking blah" Go fuck yourselves!

And even if it wasn't inevitable that Cabaye was going we should have been able to get this guy anyway. We sure as hell could afford it.

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/transfers/transfer-news-newcastle-await-lyon-response-after-reported-20m-offer-for-midfielder-clement-grenier-after-yohan-cabaye-exit-9095218.html

from what i can see they're the only ones reporting a 20m :lol:

as if they'd basically hand over the entire cabaye swag 2 days after nabbing it

To me it looks as if they have just titled it wrong. It only says a "substantial bid" was placed but it does say that we received £20m for Cabaye. Don't think this is anything new.