Clément Grenier

LRD

Not the end of the world if he doesn't come. He's a good and promising young player but he's certainly not the next Zidane.

Nothing is ever the end of the world but considering we have total sum of zero creativity in midfield i'd say it would be pretty f*cking annoying.

Not the end of the world if he doesn't come. He's a good and promising young player but he's certainly not the next Zidane.

Nothing is ever the end of the world but considering we have total sum of zero creativity in midfield i'd say it would be pretty f*cking annoying.

Pretty ironic that Pardew is now dependant on Ben Arfa for creativity. The cunt.

Guest hatem garrincha

Hatem can do with creativity. Cabaye is (was) more an intelligent player tactically than a playmaker.

I always thought his best position was in front of the back four.

Hatem can do with creativity. Cabaye is (was) more an intelligent player tactically than a playmaker.

I always thought his best position was in front of the back four.

Hatem is nowhere near enough and i think we all know that.

So, using some terrible logic and believing everything that's being written, Douglas claims that we need to up our bid to £11m and Mirror claims we have done that, I guess that means he'll be on his way for a medical here tomorrow? :celb: