Clément Grenier

LRD

come on then, loads of folk spouting the "just pay up and sign him " line, so, how far would you go ? if true we've upped to £11mill how far should we go on a player most of us hadn't heard of till about 10 days ago ?

Whatever it takes, I couldn't give a f*** about balance sheets/profits/future sales. I care about the team, and replacing an integral part of it. Sure he might not be worth it, that's an inherent risk in any transfer. It's Ashely's money not mine, sign him

ASAP

so how about we pay 18mill, we could get him for 12mill, thats 6mill we could use elsewhere. don't you remember where luque,smith, martins , owen etc left us ?

the man city's, chelseas, PSG's of the football world can say " I couldn't give a f*** about balance sheets/profits/future sales." unfortunately, we can't.

I know him very well, he's a very good player but he could struggle because of Pardew's management. He's not that kind of player that could fit easily in any team, like Cabaye. He shows his best when his team play "good football".

He can make the team play better, he can make Remy score a lot of goals, he can help getting a lot more from Ben Arfa, but in a team which tries to play "good football".

I know him very well, he's a very good player but he could struggle because of Pardew's managing. He's not that kind of player that could fit easily in any team, like Cabaye. He shows his best when his team play "good football".

He can make the team play better, he can make Remy score a lot of goals, he can help getting a lot more from Ben Arfa, but in a team which tries to play "good football".

To be fair, we have played a lot more football on the deck this season, just maybe not great in oppositions half at times and waste a fair few chances

I know him very well, he's a very good player but he could struggle because of Pardew's managing. He's not that kind of player that could fit easily in any team, like Cabaye. He shows his best when his team play "good football".

Can you ask him if he's signing then?

so how about we pay 18mill, we could get him for 12mill, thats 6mill we could use elsewhere. don't you remember where luque,smith, martins , owen etc left us ?

the man city's, chelseas, PSG's of the football world can say " I couldn't give a f*** about balance sheets/profits/future sales." unfortunately, we can't.

Why does it concern you how much we pay for a player?  I doubt the fans of those clubs give a shit about how much they pay either.

Be nice for once just to pay a player's asking price.

This! Especially when you consider that the money they are asking for sounds like a fair price (if the numbers mentioned are to be believed)

Why does it concern you how much we pay for a player?  I doubt the fans of those clubs give a s*** about how much they pay either.

you'd be happy to pay 6million for charie adam ?

come on then, loads of folk spouting the "just pay up and sign him " line, so, how far would you go ? if true we've upped to £11mill how far should we go on a player most of us hadn't heard of till about 10 days ago ?

Whatever it takes, I couldn't give a f*** about balance sheets/profits/future sales. I care about the team, and replacing an integral part of it. Sure he might not be worth it, that's an inherent risk in any transfer. It's Ashely's money not mine, sign him

ASAP

I could have sworn we got a load of tv money and sold our best player for 20m plus?

so ? does that mean we have to waste it ? hey we have more money lets buy another luque.

haha probably. But loads of ours have said similar in the past. That they are happy at newcastle but in football you never know what might happen etc. That's basically all he's said. So he doesn't upset his club if he ends up staying and he also doesn't offend us if he does come.

If it was up to madras we'd never pay good money for any player. Sick of reading the same drivel every window.

Bet he's a fucking nightmare in Asda, haggling over every item before making the wife put it all back on the shelves and going home with fuck all.

ASAP

I could have sworn we got a load of tv money and sold our best player for 20m plus?

so ? does that mean we have to waste it ? hey we have more money lets buy another luque.

How about we have money and buy another Grenier/Cabella instead of buying a Charlie Adam or Luque.