If You Owned The Club, What Would You Do?

Guest snoopythewriter

Obviously financial fair play is important so we need a new sponsor both main and kit.

Bin Wonga straight away and then temporarily replace with debt charity. Then negotiated sponsors would be performance related so we would get Man U sized sponsorship for winning the league.

Use a similar business model as to what fatty has installed, buying players cheap and develeoping them, BUT with one big difference:

A statement that as long as the club was making profit, then 50% of that would be reinvested in the team.

Would also start some real commercial strategy instead of mickey mouse opps to SD's advantage

Use a similar business model as to what fatty has installed, buying players cheap and develeoping them, BUT with one big difference:

A statement that as long as the club was making profit, then 50% of that would be reinvested in the team.

Would also start some real commercial strategy instead of mickey mouse opps to SD's advantage

All of the profits should go to improving the club, both first team and beyond. There's no reason for the profits of a football club to go anywhere else, it doesn't exist to make money.

That said, debt repayments would come out before profit/loss.

Guest Howaythetoon

I'd ban HTT from the ground.....................should he ever turn up.

Too late, banned myself ages ago.

Your seat - I'd hang silver bells and cockle shells from it.

Public apology to Kevin Keegan for all the s*** that was spread about him in the press by the previous owners.

:thup:

Public, written, and I'd give him a piece of the club via ownership and a MASSIVE role with the club for as long as he sees fit.  I'd also be extremely vocal to all media outlets, etc to stamp out men like Ashley, Tan etc from the game.  I'd also work on a deal to bring an American sports store into Newcastle and undercut Mike Ashley's businesses and offer people incentive for doing so (incentive = discounted tickets or something). Yes, I'd be an absolute cunt to that man - what he's done to the fine people of Newcastle who've supported the club near and far is utterly disgusting.

I'd be a billionaire owner of this club and I'd spend personal money being a libelous/defaming cunt to Mike Ashley and Joe Kinnear.

Public apology to Kevin Keegan for all the s*** that was spread about him in the press by the previous owners.

Public, written, and I'd give him a piece of the club via ownership and a MASSIVE role with the club for as long as he sees fit.  I'd also be extremely vocal to all media outlets, etc to stamp out men like Ashley, Tan etc from the game.  I'd also work on a deal to bring an American sports store into Newcastle and undercut Mike Ashley's businesses and offer people incentive for doing so (incentive = discounted tickets or something). Yes, I'd be an absolute c*** to that man - what he's done to the fine people of Newcastle who've supported the club near and far is utterly disgusting.

I'd be a billionaire owner of this club and I'd spend personal money being a libelous/defaming c*** to Mike Ashley and Joe Kinnear.

:lol: :clap:

Public, written, and I'd give him a piece of the club via ownership and a MASSIVE role with the club for as long as he sees fit.  I'd also be extremely vocal to all media outlets, etc to stamp out men like Ashley, Tan etc from the game.  I'd also work on a deal to bring an American sports store into Newcastle and undercut Mike Ashley's businesses and offer people incentive for doing so (incentive = discounted tickets or something). Yes, I'd be an absolute c*** to that man - what he's done to the fine people of Newcastle who've supported the club near and far is utterly disgusting.

I'd be a billionaire owner of this club and I'd spend personal money being a libelous/defaming c*** to Mike Ashley and Joe Kinnear.

You have my vote  :aww: