Newcastle United 0 - 3 Sunderland - 01/02/14- Post-bumming reaction from page 43

LRD

I am sorry but I hope we loss all our remaining games and get relegated.

Learn the cockney Bass%&** that he cannot keep raping the team for financial gain.

Getting relegated did nowt last time, it's all just part of the cycle of shit that he brings with him

I am sorry but I hope we loss all our remaining games and get relegated.

Learn the cockney Bass%&** that he cannot keep raping the team for financial gain.

We won't get relegated. That's why I'm quite happy to see us losing a few games now, so the pressure will be cranked up on Ashley and Pardew. I will be supporting Spurs and Chelsea next week. We've lost the match which really counted for anything so I certainly don't give a fuck about the rest of the season.

Absolutely awful. One of the worst performances i've ever seen from us. Long ball looks like it's returning as well, so chuffed because it served us brilliantly last season.

Aye, Happy Face won't be able to wank over his long ball charts for much longer. Couple of weeks we'll be back to the top of the long ball table because we've lost one player.

Absolutely awful. One of the worst performances i've ever seen from us. Long ball looks like it's returning as well, so chuffed because it served us brilliantly last season.

Aye, Happy Face won't be able to wank over his long ball charts for much longer. Couple of weeks we'll be back to the top of the long ball table because we've lost one player.

Sure him and his mates had a canny day though, swings and roundabouts.

Sure him and his mates had a canny day though, swings and roundabouts.

"We're gonna win 4-3", ah man it's been fucking mint.

We will sink like a stone now. 15th 16th or 17th place finish.

We could lose all but two of the remaining games this season and not be that low.

we won't finish as low as that probably between 10th and 12th

I forgot about Happy Face's cheerful charts. We should all look at the bigger picture and pull out a spreadsheet and have a good wank.

Just everything was wrong today, tactics, players off form..just a miserable miserable day.

We will sink like a stone now. 15th 16th or 17th place finish.

We could lose all but two of the remaining games this season and not be that low.

we won't finish as low as that probably between 10th and 12th

Ok lads fair enough.  :lol:

Quite apart from the derby record, today was our fourth home defeat on the bounce.

The game before that would have been another but Stoke had 2 men sent off when they were leading 1-0 and much the better side.