Newcastle United 0 - 3 Sunderland - 01/02/14- Post-bumming reaction from page 43

LRD

After this same fixture and result last season, I felt sick... this time, just feel kinda 'Meh', but also angry.

First treble they've done over us since 1920 something... double over us this season.

Pardew shit scared of Poyet, and unable to lift a team for this fixture.

This regime is just draining any love for football, and the club.

Starting to wonder what the point is of supporting them anymore... with Ashley as owner, we'll just tread water every year, and sign no-one unless premiership safety is threatened.

Time to go an get pissed.

After this same fixture and result last season, I felt sick... this time, just feel kinda 'Meh', but also angry.

First treble they've done over us since 1920 something... double over us this season.

Pardew s*** scared of Poyet, and unable to lift a team for this fixture.

This regime is just draining any love for football, and the club.

Starting to wonder what the point is of supporting them anymore... with Ashley as owner, we'll just tread water every year, and sign no-one unless premiership safety is threatened.

Time to go an get p*ssed.

:thup:

Never thought we would even get close to winning the game, I thought our best hope was a draw.

Same, I was hoping to God for a draw. 

Realistically the Remy red card was the last chance of us getting anything out of today's game, given how much Pardew generally needs the cards stacked in his favour.

The worst thing about that game was that the best team won. We were awful and they were quite good.

We're gonna miss Cabaye so much and that's not just because of how good a player he is as an individual, but mainly because of his effect on the rest of our team. With him the rest of them who are decent supporting players but don't have that extra creative spark that can change a game can relax and play within the limits of their abilities. Without him they feel like they have to fill the gap he's left behind and try to play beyond themselves, meaning they end up performing worse than they would have done otherwise. We have no-one who can fill that role, so we're going to have to find a different way of playing or the rest of the season is going to be a nightmare.

I know it's seriously early days, but De Jong looks like a bit of a dud, that first big chance he had where he was clean through and inexplicably turned and ran straight into a load of their players was seriously depressing. I guess he's low on confidence given what's happened following his last move, but it doesn't look like coming to us has snapped him out of it like often happens, reckon he'll have a disappointing time for us and we'll end up not signing him in the summer. That's just a gut feeling, hope it's wrong.

Mapou must have shagged Pardew's mam or something, it's totally inexplicable that Taylor's in the team ahead of him. It's inexplicable that Taylor's in the team ahead of anyone though, to be honest.

Apathy has set in for me, couldn't even bring myself to get that annoyed.

This :thup: its just the same shit over and over. Agree with the people that are saying the passion has gone.

There is no point having grand ambitions about buying more players.

We've brought in some quality players over the past 3 years.  The problem is that they all start off with talent, enthusiasm and effort but progressively just fade away.

Until we fix our management (which won't happen under Ashley) then NUFC is just the club where good players come to waste away!

The worst thing about that game was that the best team won. We were awful and they were quite good.

We're gonna miss Cabaye so much and that's not just because of how good a player he is as an individual, but mainly because of his effect on the rest of our team. With him the rest of them who are decent supporting players but don't have that extra creative spark that can change a game can relax and play within the limits of their abilities. Without him they feel like they have to fill the gap he's left behind and try to play beyond themselves, meaning they end up performing worse than they would have done otherwise. We have no-one who can fill that role, so we're going to have to find a different way of playing or the rest of the season is going to be a nightmare.

I know it's seriously early days, but De Jong looks like a bit of a dud, that first big chance he had where he was clean through and inexplicably turned and ran straight into a load of their players was seriously depressing. I guess he's low on confidence given what's happened following his last move, but it doesn't look like coming to us has snapped him out of it like often happens, reckon he'll have a disappointing time for us and we'll end up not signing him in the summer. That's just a gut feeling, hope it's wrong.

Mapou must have shagged Pardew's mam or something, it's totally inexplicable that Taylor's in the team ahead of him. It's inexplicable that Taylor's in the team ahead of anyone though, to be honest.

only reason I can think of is he or his agent kicked off behind the scenes saying he'd leave unless he was playing and with colo probably off too and replacements :lol:

Players pathetic, Pardew impotent, Santon thick as fuck, Shola waste of a clean kit, threat non-existent, pitch invaders hopefully deaths-in-custody statistics, result entirely unsurprising. Poisonous feeling inside the stadium, understandably.

The reason people like Taylor and Shola get picked ahead of other options is the same reason Tevez and Mascherano used to get benched in favour of British footballers at West ham. Pardew likes to go with the players which fit his ethos.