Newcastle United 0 - 3 Sunderland - 01/02/14- Post-bumming reaction from page 43

LRD

Sammy is our best player, Shola our worst.

The Ameobi's have us surrounded :lol:

Too bad that they are both different degrees of s***

Give the kid a chance ffs.

Well we should send him on loan for that.

Well clearly not now that we've sold everyone.

Couldn't agree more

Santon showing what a poor player he is, and anybody who ever stated otherwise can f*** off, Sissoko showing all his limitations, Anita terrible, most of the rest are useless at the best of times, the mackems are so much better so far it's embarassing.

Santon just seems to not be giving a shit.

entire side are complete cowards

Tbf the formation and tactics are fucking dreadful. Not sure what Pardew was thinking. Player aren't blameless mind.

I've been done giving them any excuses to hide behind, simply put take cabaye out and its a bloody ordinary side

As is their leader. A man you've defended quite vehemently.  Stop trying to deflect blame. They're all f***ing culpable.

Comes from the top, Pardew doesn't instill confidence he wrecks it with his negativity.

The owner doesn't care about winning. The manager doesn't care about winning.

Why should we be surprised that the players eventually don't care, they know the season is over.

Fucking Bingo. EXACTLY the issue here. The problem runs from top to bottom. We're stuck with it until Mike Ashley dies.

Guest Bert Shaft

This s is f*cking serious.

We are getting twonked at home by the filthy mackem tramps and I've NEVER not given a f*ck before.... but I'm as indifferent as f*ck at this moment in time.

When did I allow fatty and his stooges to erode my passion for NUFC and football in general?

Guest bimpy474

Tbf the formation and tactics are fucking dreadful. Not sure what Pardew was thinking. Player aren't blameless mind.

I've been done giving them any excuses to hide behind, simply put take cabaye out and its a bloody ordinary side

Aye but we have all the ball at Norwich keeping it down, then we're at home to a shit Sunderland and we suddenly go 4-4-2 hoofball. It's just a ridiculous tactical change by Pardew.