Newcastle United 0 - 3 Sunderland - 01/02/14- Post-bumming reaction from page 43

LRD

Tiote was ruddy minging.

He wasn't good I know, but he kept going, tried to take the game to them and did his best out there despite clearly not playing his best stuff. Others simply shrank and disappeared, namely our entire back-four and HBA.

Ben Arfa didn't disappear. He was the only one still running at them trying to do something.

Guest Howaythetoon

Tiote was ruddy minging.

He wasn't good I know, but he kept going, tried to take the game to them and did his best out there despite clearly not playing his best stuff. Others simply shrank and disappeared, namely our entire back-four and HBA.

Ben Arfa didn't disappear. He was the only one still running at them trying to do something.

Did you not see when he lost the ball in the centre and just stood there hands on hips looking at the ref for a foul that never was? He gave up/his head dropped towards the end of the first-half. He's probably thinking why the fuck should I bust a gut trying to be the player I am or can be when it leads to nowt with this manager. Like I said, he cannot win literally.

Tiote was ruddy minging.

Did you not see when he lost the ball in the centre and just stood there hands on hips looking at the ref for a foul that never was? He gave up/his head dropped towards the end of the first-half. He's probably thinking why the f*** should I bust a gut trying to be the player I am or can be when it leads to nowt with this manager. Like I said, he cannot win literally.

I didn't but I'll take your word for it. I just think its unfair to single him out when other players were far worse

Guest Howaythetoon

Tiote was ruddy minging.

Did you not see when he lost the ball in the centre and just stood there hands on hips looking at the ref for a foul that never was? He gave up/his head dropped towards the end of the first-half. He's probably thinking why the f*** should I bust a gut trying to be the player I am or can be when it leads to nowt with this manager. Like I said, he cannot win literally.

I didn't but I'll take your word for it. I just think its unfair to single him out when other players were far worse

I'm not singling him out, he was poor as were most of them, but of them all, I'd excuse him for not bothering when it doesn't matter what he does, he still gets dropped or not played. The only reason he has started the last 2 games is because we've sold Cabaye.

Let's not pretend otherwise here, Ben Arfa was awful today.

Agree. Needs dropping.

needs playing in a position and a system that gets the best out of him - not centrally in a team playing hoofball

A find it quite annoying that Pardew has learnt nothing from the last two games before today against the Mackems how to sort out dealing with them. Awful and humiliating for the fans to go through this after Cabaye leaving and no replacement found.

Worth pointing out they're going to win the cup

They won't like, Man City are outrageously brilliant and only getting better.

As if that matters :lol:

:lol: It does man, the mackems are going to get smashed in that game surely.  The Man Utd fan at my work was hoping they went out because he was terrified of a pounding.

Another point worth making is the number of games they've had lately, yet we won't try in the cups in case we're knackered. Their cup form has been a springboard to safety. None of the spineless journalists would dare ask Sir Alan of League One about that though.

Another point worth making is the number of games they've had lately, yet we won't try in the cups in case we're knackered. Their cup form has been a springboard to safety. None of the spineless journalists would dare ask Sir Alan of League One about that though.

Not his fault.  Club sold players withoout him knowing or ever encouraging bidders, leaving him with a teeny weeny squad. xxxx

Worst part of this I could not give a fuck anymore. Third goal went in, the passion, hatred, pain, disappointment - it was not there at all. Numbed to feeling fuck all by the gutless fuckers that have screwed all hope of a thoroughly loyal bunch of fans to fuck all.  What's the point.

I think Ashley is on the verge of breaking the back of most of the supporters. Could it be what he's wanted all along?

what he wants and has probably wanted since day one is to find someone to buy the club and give him a profit.