Chelsea 3 - 0 Newcastle United - 08/02/14 - Post-match reaction from page 27

Dave

Guest bimpy474

So you know last season when the Pardew supporters kept saying the Europa League was the reason we were so poor, what's the excuse now ?

Missing Remy, Cabaye, Tiote, Colo, Gouffran ?  :lol:

And ?. Does that mean we have to play with zilch shape, zilch creativity, zilch heart, zilch organisation, zilch endeavour.

The manager is fucking useless.

I hope the media start giving Pardew some shit now. So obvious he's been carried by quality players in his time here.

I'm not disagreeing with you but the media aren't going to say anything when we've been beaten my the team at the top of the league. This result was expected by all.

I hope the media start giving Pardew some shit now. So obvious he's been carried by quality players in his time here.

They won't. We've got injuries and he's had his best player sold against his will.

Guest bimpy474

This season really is going to disintegrate isn't it?

It's lucky we only need 1 win to stay up, i think we are going to lose ten or so of our last games.

It's lucky we only need 1 win to stay up, i think we are going to lose ten or so of our last games.

The implosion is certainly in full swing. No top ten finish equals no bonus for Pardew and friends so at least that is a small positive.

Guest bimpy474

But we have stability Bimpy!

That precious stability

Oh god :(

I wouldn't be surprised if we didn't win another game all season, may need to find those 3 points with 3 home 0-0's tbh, there are no goals in this team.

I'm not disagreeing with you but the media aren't going to say anything when we've been beaten my the team at the top of the league. This result was expected by all.

Oh yeah, sorry I didn't mean because of this result, just in general really because I see us losing quite a few more games between now and the end of the season.