Newcastle United 0 - 4 Spurs - 12/02/14 - Post-match reaction from page 36

Mike

We have no creativity in the side as Pardew opts not to select our only real creative player. Never mind points, it's hard to see where our next goal is coming from. I don't think it's outlandish to say we could easily be dragged into the shite.

We only need one more win all season to stay up. Not that's an achievement, but still.

Where's it coming from?

We have no creativity in the side as Pardew opts not to select our only real creative player. Never mind points, it's hard to see where our next goal is coming from. I don't think it's outlandish to say we could easily be dragged into the s****.

:spit:

We have no creativity in the side as Pardew opts not to select our only real creative player. Never mind points, it's hard to see where our next goal is coming from. I don't think it's outlandish to say we could easily be dragged into the s****.

Head in the sand ostrich boy. We can't keep clean sheets and we dont score goals. Once that keeps happening, and you may have noticed it has, the confidence goes and you start to get humped every week. It is called free fall.  Every year a team gets dragged Into the mire and the way our season has totally collapsed, that could be us. Who's to say 37 points will be enough. Or even 40 for that matter.

it will take more than 37 points to survive this season imo.

Can we gain another point?

How's that? There is only a finite number of points to be gained and no whipping boys at the bottom gifting everyone wins.

are you saying its not mathematically possible?  13 points from safety the rate we are shipping goals suddenly looks unconvincing to me-tbh it would serve fat fuck right if he gambled thinking we were safe and we blew it.....

Head in the sand ostrich boy. We can't keep clean sheets and we dont score goals. Once that keeps happening, and you may have noticed it has, the confidence goes and you start to get humped every week. It is called free fall.  Every year a team gets dragged Into the mire and the way our season has totally collapsed, that could be us. Who's to say 37 points will be enough. Or even 40 for that matter.

Weren't you absolutely convinced that we were going down last season as well? As fucking woefully wank as we are, there's no way we're getting into a relegation battle this season man.

ok there's being pessimistic and then this, yes in theory it could happen but its so improbable that 9 teams will improve enough to overtake us over the course of the season that its not even worth considering

Head in the sand  :laugh:  We are on 37 points you clown. So we are on a run where we are struggling and taking a humping but we now have a break to sort things out and big players will also be coming back. Mental to even consider the possibility we will get dragged into, absolutley mental. That's batshit crazy even for this forum.

Guest bimpy474

Head in the sand  :laugh:  We are on 37 points you clown. So we are on a run where we are struggling and taking a humping but we now have a break to sort things out and big players will also be coming back. Mental to even consider the possibility we will get dragged into, absolutley mental. That's batshit crazy even for this forum.

Last time we had a break to sort it out was in Dubai. We havent won or even scored since. That works out well.

Last time we had a break to sort it out was in Dubai. We havent won or even scored since. That works out well.

We haven't had players back since and lost Tiote/Remy in the process. So wouldn't build that break up to much. Was actually a decent performance against Norwich after the break.

Calm down, Alan.

Sure people think sides can just cruise on by losing the spine of the team in Colo/Tiote/Remy as if it's nothing. Look at West Ham now they are starting to get their players fit again, surprise surprise a couple of wins arrive. You need your big players and when they aren't playing, they are a massive miss.

Guest bimpy474

Sure people think sides can just cruise on by losing the spine of the team in Colo/Tiote/Remy as if it's nothing. Look at West Ham now they are starting to get their players fit again, surprise surprise a couple of wins arrive. You need your big players and when they aren't playing, they are a massive miss.

The spineless twat in the dugout is ignored again i notice.

it will take more than 37 points to survive this season imo.

Can we gain another point?

How's that? There is only a finite number of points to be gained and no whipping boys at the bottom gifting everyone wins.

are you saying its not mathematically possible?  13 points from safety the rate we are shipping goals suddenly looks unconvincing to me-tbh it would serve fat fuck right if he gambled thinking we were safe and we blew it.....

I'm saying we'd need 10 or so teams to catch us, I'm not even sure there are enough points to go around in order to make that happen.  Generally it would make sense that you would need more points to stay up if a) there are 1 or 2 teams marooned at the bottom on next to no points, and b) the teams near the top are dropping more points than usual.  Whereas in reality a) it's so tight at the bottom it's unreal, nobody has got hammered every week over the course of the whole season, and b) we have 6-7 teams at the top of the league all in pretty excellent form and winning a significant amount of their games, by and large.  Usually there are only 3-5 sides showing this kind of form.

In short, the teams below us have to all over-take us somehow, which seems unlikely given how the season is panning out.

The spineless t*** in the dugout is ignored again i notice.

How you mean? Doesn't matter if it's Moyes/Pardew or Joe Kinnear in the dugout, you miss big players and sides are prone to struggle without them. People talking about relegation man and all this shite when we are 9th on 37 points, have a lengthy break and have key players returning back from to fitness/suspension.

Top 10 is a fucking certainty and there is no two ways about it. I don't mind saying this, just as much i said there was absolutely no chance in hell we would be in a relegated this season. We will be top 10 this season and as long as there's not a complete clear out in the summer and nobody signed, we'll be top 10 next year as well. Until Ashley fucks off, that's the best it's getting with or without Pardew.

Guest bimpy474

The spineless t*** in the dugout is ignored again i notice.

How you mean? Doesn't matter if it's Moyes/Pardew or Joe Kinnear in the dugout, you miss big players and sides are prone to struggle without them. People talking about relegation man and all this shite when we are 9th on 37 points, have a lengthy break and have key players returning back from to fitness/suspension.

Top 10 is a fucking certainty and there is no two ways about it. I don't mind saying this, just as much i said there was absolutely no chance in hell we would be in a relegated this season. We will be top 10 this season and as long as there's not a complete clear out in the summer and nobody signed, we'll be top 10 next year as well. Until Ashley fucks off, that's the best it's getting with or without Pardew.

Utter nonsense some of this.

Pardew sets the tactics, we hoofed it against Sunderland and lost because of those tactics. Last night he picked a fucking ridiculous line up and again we lost because of that and his awful tactics. Injuries or not you just dont want to accept that the players we have would be better under someone else, other than the fucking idiot you adore.

Will you ever get in into your head that Pardew is awful, utterly awful and his backward football he is now falling back on will see us lose, lose and lose again. 8 game in the last 9 without scoring. Conceding goals at a rate that is alarming. Yet you still dont think it's down to him.

I pity you, i truly do if you still cant see it.