Newcastle United 0 - 4 Spurs - 12/02/14 - Post-match reaction from page 36

Mike

What's the first XI going to be that'll finish top ten with no signings next year? Humour me.

as long as there's not a complete clear out in the summer and nobody signed, we'll be top 10 next year as well.

Clearly saying we can't lose players and not sign anyone and expect to finish top 10? We wouldn't. Ashley needs to sign players.

Guest bimpy474

What's the first XI going to be that'll finish top ten with no signings next year? Humour me.

as long as there's not a complete clear out in the summer and nobody signed, we'll be top 10 next year as well.

Clearly saying we can't lose players and not sign anyone and expect to finish top 10? We wouldn't. Ashley needs to sign players.

What's the point of signing players if Pardew is still the manager ?

Sure people think sides can just cruise on by losing the spine of the team in Colo/Tiote/Remy as if it's nothing. Look at West Ham now they are starting to get their players fit again, surprise surprise a couple of wins arrive. You need your big players and when they aren't playing, they are a massive miss.

The spineless t*** in the dugout is ignored again i notice.

How you mean? Doesn't matter if it's Moyes/Pardew or Joe Kinnear in the dugout, you miss big players and sides are prone to struggle without them. People talking about relegation man and all this shite when we are 9th on 37 points, have a lengthy break and have key players returning back from to fitness/suspension.

Top 10 is a fucking certainty and there is no two ways about it. I don't mind saying this, just as much i said there was absolutely no chance in hell we would be in a relegated this season. We will be top 10 this season and as long as there's not a complete clear out in the summer and nobody signed, we'll be top 10 next year as well. Until Ashley fucks off, that's the best it's getting with or without Pardew.

We should but it's getting more possible each week that we won't. And bearing in mind we are one place above West Ham who a lot of people myself included  thought were a good bet for relegation very recently.  People are saying we won't be dragged into that scenario and it is unlikely I agree. But the fact that we are shipping goals at an alarming rate whilst not troubling the " for " column must make people uneasy in regards to the table . It does me.

Sure people think sides can just cruise on by losing the spine of the team in Colo/Tiote/Remy as if it's nothing. Look at West Ham now they are starting to get their players fit again, surprise surprise a couple of wins arrive. You need your big players and when they aren't playing, they are a massive miss.

The spineless t*** in the dugout is ignored again i notice.

How you mean? Doesn't matter if it's Moyes/Pardew or Joe Kinnear in the dugout, you miss big players and sides are prone to struggle without them. People talking about relegation man and all this s**** when we are 9th on 37 points, have a lengthy break and have key players returning back from to fitness/suspension.

Top 10 is a f***ing certainty and there is no two ways about it. I don't mind saying this, just as much i said there was absolutely no chance in hell we would be in a relegated this season. We will be top 10 this season and as long as there's not a complete clear out in the summer and nobody signed, we'll be top 10 next year as well. Until Ashley f***s off, that's the best it's getting with or without Pardew.

Utter nonsense some of this.

Pardew sets the tactics, we hoofed it against Sunderland and lost because of those tactics. Last night he picked a f***ing ridiculous line up and again we lost because of that and his awful tactics. Injuries or not you just dont want to accept that the players we have would be better under someone else, other than the f***ing idiot you adore.

Will you ever get in into your head that Pardew is awful, utterly awful and his backward football he is now falling back on will see us lose, lose and lose again. 8 game in the last 9 without scoring. Conceding goals at a rate that is alarming. Yet you still dont think it's down to him.

I pity you, i truly do if you still cant see it.

Pity what? I don't think another manager could take us to next level and break the top 6. We can't do it until Ashley wants to do it. Pardew or any other manager can get us to top 8, a better manager would make this process a whole lot simpler but because it's Pardew it's a bigger struggle but with the players we have, we will still stumble to it.

I'm not saying Pardew isn't to blame for recent losses, he's made loads of errors but i'm not forgetting the fact we have big players missing. West Ham were spot on when they were being asked to sack Fat Sam and they basically said why would we sack him when we would only hire someone like him or hire him if he was available. They stuck by him through their injury crisis and now it's paying off for them. Ashley would only have to pay compo to sack Pardew and then hire someone exactly like him. Doesn’t make sense. Until Ashley actually fancies achieving things at this club and wants us to go to the next level, we are stuck with Pardew and we are stuck with basic transfer funds.

Guest bimpy474

Brett trotting out the 'we wont get anyone better than Pardew'

Fucking hate that shit, it's a pathetic fallback big bollocking load of arseshit.

f***ing hate that s***, it's a pathetic fallback big bollocking load of arseshit.

Between keeping Pardew and getting any fucking one i'd go for the latter.

Guest bimpy474

f***ing hate that s***, it's a pathetic fallback big bollocking load of arseshit.

Between keeping Pardew and getting any fucking one i'd go for the latter.

I actually think we would get someone decent, no reason other than i just think we would. Anyone with an ounce about him will do, getting better than this gutless fucking idiot wouldn't be hard..

People on here have a remarkable knack of knowing Ashley inside out incase you haven't noticed.

Didn't you see them all giving us the heads up about JFK being given the push  :lol:

People on here have a remarkable knack of knowing Ashley inside out incase you haven't noticed.

Didn't you see them all giving us the heads up about JFK being given the push  :lol:

Does that reassure you that Ashley will make a good decision?

Does that reassure you that Ashley will make a good decision?

No, It tells us we don't have a clue what Ashley will do because he's a bit of a recluse and shows no accountability.

No, It tells us we don't have a clue what Ashley will do because he's a bit of a recluse and shows no accountability.

Absolutely agree with that, but it's not exactly making me feel good about him picking a quality manager.

I'm not feeling confident either however I'd roll the dice and take the risk rather than stick with the waste of space we currently have.

We have no creativity in the side as Pardew opts not to select our only real creative player. Never mind points, it's hard to see where our next goal is coming from. I don't think it's outlandish to say we could easily be dragged into the shite.

We have no creativity but at the same time we lack work rate and grit. Defies belief.

We have no creativity in the side as Pardew opts not to select our only real creative player. Never mind points, it's hard to see where our next goal is coming from. I don't think it's outlandish to say we could easily be dragged into the s****.

We have no creativity but at the same time we lack work rate and grit. Defies belief.

Pardew does have a habit of either playing the wrong system or playing the right system in a manner which destabilises the team.

I think he has a poor fundamental understanding of tactics to be honest, one of the things which always staggers me is the amount of time/space the opposition gets to play in front of our defence which is in part down to our awful pressing.

We rarely press as a team, we often have sporadic instances of pressing from say Tiote which looks good to the average fan but in reality it creates space for the opposition to play in.

We either need to have the entire team closing down and getting tight and pushing up or do the opposite and drop off and retain our shape, at present we do neither.

All this from a coach who is seemingly defensive minded  :lol:

Guest bimpy474

Absolutely agree with that, but it's not exactly making me feel good about him picking a quality manager.

I'm not feeling confident either however I'd roll the dice and take the risk rather than stick with the waste of space we currently have.

Exactly how i feel, and more to the point. The players look like they need a change of manager.

:thup:

Team would probably play better with the walk out tbh without the 40,000 idiots screaming at there every move. They seem to manage well enough in front of the few thousand actually supporting them away from home.

You should change you username to Osmium.