Not worthy of a thread - UEFA Euro 2016 edition

Trumpet

Are people buying their train tickets between French cities in advance? Is the Voyages SNCF website reliable? Heard there's no option to print at home.

Was planning to, like.

Fuck all hotels left in St Etienne, but thankfully the last train back to Lyon is at 1.20am. Only takes 45 minutes, too.

The hotels in St Etienne had gone even before the teams were decided. Pretty shit. Where'd you get the info about that train? Last one was 11ish when I looked the other day. Going to be hundreds if not more in the same boat having to get to Lyon I'd have thought.

Are people buying their train tickets between French cities in advance? Is the Voyages SNCF website reliable? Heard there's no option to print at home.

Was planning to, like.

Fuck all hotels left in St Etienne, but thankfully the last train back to Lyon is at 1.20am. Only takes 45 minutes, too.

The hotels in St Etienne had gone even before the teams were decided. Pretty shit. Where'd you get the info about that train? Last one was 11:20 IIRC when I looked the other day. Going to be hundreds if not more in the same boat having to get to Lyon I'd have thought.

Yup, we need to get there and back to Lyon on day of England match. Haven't bothered looking yet. Worst case get mortal and kip in field until morning.

Was planning to, like.

The hotels in St Etienne had gone even before the teams were decided. Pretty shit. Where'd you get the info about that train? Last one was 11:20 IIRC when I looked the other day. Going to be hundreds if not more in the same boat having to get to Lyon I'd have thought.

Yup, we need to get there and back to Lyon on day of England match. Haven't bothered looking yet. Worst case get mortal and kip in field until morning.

Likewise, alternate plan is finding a rippers til the early train.

f*** all hotels left in St Etienne, but thankfully the last train back to Lyon is at 1.20am. Only takes 45 minutes, too.

We managed to book 2 rooms in a F1hotel next to St Etienne airport for £22 each last week. No idea how as all the hotels have been booked since the draw

Guest neesy111

f*** all hotels left in St Etienne, but thankfully the last train back to Lyon is at 1.20am. Only takes 45 minutes, too.

We managed to book 2 rooms in a F1hotel next to St Etienne airport for £22 each last week. No idea how as all the hotels have been booked since the draw

Likely to be cancellations.

Was planning to, like.

The hotels in St Etienne had gone even before the teams were decided. Pretty s***. Where'd you get the info about that train? Last one was 11ish when I looked the other day. Going to be hundreds if not more in the same boat having to get to Lyon I'd have thought.

https://uk.voyages-sncf.com/en/?redirect=yes&origin=re4a&lang=en#/proposals/St%20etienne/Lyon/2016-06-21/00:00/passengers:adult;26;1/class:Economy/direct:0

12.45am, 1.20am and 5.20am.

We'd originally thought about getting the first train back anarl, then I found that.

Haven't got tickets but eckon there'll be touts about for England v Slovakia? Will just end up in a fan park if they're asking silly money, like. They're going for about £130 a pop on Viagogo.

Nice one chap.

Might be locals chancing their arm more than England fans I reckon/hope. Impossible to say. It'll hopefully be a dead rubber which might help you's.

Nice one chap.

Might be locals chancing their arm more than England fans I reckon/hope. Impossible to say. It'll hopefully be a dead rubber which might help you's.

Aye, that's my thinking. Probably going to head into St Etienne early doors and see what's happening. You already got tickets for the game?

Debating whether to buy tickets tomorrow for the utter shitfest that will be Romania v Albania.

Nice one chap.

Aye, that's my thinking. Probably going to head into St Etienne early doors and see what's happening. You already got tickets for the game?

Debating whether to buy tickets tomorrow for the utter shitfest that will be Romania v Albania.

Aye, we got lucky with the draw. Had tickets from first ballot. Flying up to Lyon in the morning, bag drop, and then over to St Etienne for the game to soak up the atmosphere asap.

Worth it at Category 3, just to experience the stadium if nowt else (assuming you're not going anyway)

Nice one chap.

Aye, we got lucky with the draw. Had tickets from first ballot. Flying up to Lyon in the morning, bag drop, and then over to St Etienne for the game to soak up the atmosphere asap.

Worth it at Category 3, just to experience the stadium if nowt else (assuming you're not going anyway)

Aye, we're flying to Lyon from Newcastle (via Heathrow) on the Saturday, kicking about in Lyon on the Sunday then heading in to St Etienne on the Monday. Down to Nice Tuesday for Sweden v Belgium where Kets off here is joining us.

Lad I'm with is a mackem so the opportunity to see Lorik Cana in the flesh one more time might tempt him.

Reading about the missing Egyptair plane, seen this

France's domestic intelligence chief warned that France was under at risk of "a new form of attack" from ISIL just a few days ago

"We risk being confronted with a new form of attack: a terrorist campaign characterised by leaving explosive devices in places where big crowds gather, multiplying this type of action to create a climate of panic"

:undecided:  Hope people stay safe at the Euros

Guest neesy111

I think it's too obvious a target. Reckon they'll go for something where people's guard is down a bit.

Wetherspoon's Gateshead High Street, nailed on.

O'keefe's imo.