Not worthy of a thread - UEFA Euro 2016 edition

Trumpet

How are people picking what cities to stay in? Do we have any yet which countries might be playing where?

France are in the Stade de France on June 10, Marseille on June 15 and Lille on June 19. That's all we know.

There's a fair few of us on here already with tickets for some places.

Thanks dude. Very tempting to go iv always wanted to go to a world cup or Euros abroad more so for the atmosphere so I don't think I would be too disappointed if I wasn't based in the right city. I think as soon as you know where the teams will be based that's when the prices will shoot up so I think now would be a good time to start organising it imo

I'm based in some fancy suburb near Nice. Flyover the 9th and back on the 18th at around £110 from Ncle/Nice. Accommodation free just need to pay the cleaner end of the 10 days :lol:

Hopefully will get more tickets later than the current one game :lol:

Think we're going to be in Nice 15th - 22nd :thup:, just trying to sort accommodation now.

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry, he went off the radar a bit. I'll ask my flatmate for his email in the morning and you can contact him direct. We've paid him tons so hope he's trustworthy...

:lol: I hope so for your sake

I have a feeling that this is going to be a very poor tournament quality wise, so far none of the teams have looked particularly good other then England, but they're England :lol:

I have a feeling that this is going to be a very poor tournament quality wise, so far none of the teams have looked particularly good other then England, but they're England :lol:

The group stages will just have 2 teams who will qualify with ease. It won't get interesting until the knockout rounds. Some 3rd places teams in the groups stages will also qualify, England must surely get out of this group stage. Once we come up against a Germany or Spain we will fall apart. If the fixtures line up nicely I can see us getting to the Semi's, simply because there is only 2 teams who I don't think we can't beat.

I assume you have watched all the sides playing then? :lol:

Well I've tried to watch as much as I can whenever games are on, all I mean is there are noone standing out as better then the rest :lol:

Well I've tried to watch as much as I can whenever games are on, all I mean is there are noone standing out as better then the rest :lol:

That's a better way to say it than what you originally said :lol:

I think that's because there isn't much between most of the teams. That could make for an interesting tournament though, if theirs plenty of games where there is not much in it then it will be a little tighter and harder to call.

I think that's because there isn't much between most of the teams. That could make for an interesting tournament though, if theirs plenty of games where there is not much in it then it will be a little tighter and harder to call.

Yet you think England is the third best team?

Yet you think England is the third best team?

No, I just think there is only 2 teams that in the tournament that we can't beat. I think there is plenty of teams there who can beat us and that we could beat them.