Not worthy of a thread - UEFA Euro 2016 edition

Trumpet

Guest firetotheworks

Paddy Power are fucking revolting and I hate everything that their basic, shite patter stands for.

I'm glad for them. Absolutely massive now because of their social media team. Their latest TV ad is class too. :lol:

The one with the Facejacker bloke?  I hope you mean a different one, as that is utter shite. 

I'm glad for them. Absolutely massive now because of their social media team. Their latest TV ad is class too. :lol:

The one with the Facejacker bloke?  I hope you mean a different one, as that is utter shite. 

Not that one. The Scotland one. Not surprised N-O dislikes them of course. :lol:

The one with the Facejacker bloke?  I hope you mean a different one, as that is utter s****. 

Not that one. The Scotland one. Not surprised N-O dislikes them of course. :lol:

Can't say I've seen it or remember it?

TBF, I like a lot of their stuff.  A friend of a friend does some of their joke stealing PR.  I just don't like them after they refused to pay out my £250  :lol: 

I do find the whole PROPA BANTA thing, a bit tedious, though.   

The one with the Facejacker bloke?  I hope you mean a different one, as that is utter s****. 

Can't say I've seen it or remember it?

TBF, I like a lot of their stuff.  A friend of a friend does some of their joke stealing PR.  I just don't like them after they refused to pay out my £250  :lol: 

I do find the whole PROPA BANTA thing, a bit tedious, though.   

Michelle McManus is still a thing. :lol:

Tbf I look forward to their weekly Fan Denial during the season, the one with Van Gaal and 'lemon party' was brilliant.

It's my mate who does that. :lol: He's beside himself at how popular it is now.