Fulham v Newcastle United- Saturday 15th March@15:00 (Not on TV)

joeyt
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Krul

MYM        Williccini    Santon

Sissoko  Tiote

Anita

Ben Arfa                        Gouffy

De Jong

Guest bimpy474

Same team as last game, just put MYM at RB with Colo coming in at CB. And play Armstrong up top in place of Remy. I mean what's the point of playing Shola, why not try the young un against a poor Fulham side and see how he does.

Same team as last game, just put MYM at RB with Colo coming in at CB. And play Armstrong up top in place of Remy. I mean what's the point of playing Shola, why not try the young un against a poor Fulham side and see how he does.

Cisse will play mate

Guest bimpy474

Cisse will play mate

Oh yeah :(, same point stands like. Play the young un against Fulham as we all know how bad Cisse and Shola are. Perfect time to give a young un a go.

No mention of Ben Arfa. Cant see him playing for us again imo.

He's injured according to that Martin Hardy bloke....

Anyway, forget what i said about being positive before :lol: without Remy and Debuchy i can't see us winning against anybody.  :undecided:

Guest neesy111

Being hyperpositive, it could be possible that Fulham are bad enough for De Jong and/or Cisse to grab a goal or two and give themselves a boost.

We will not play a worse defense to try it against.

Being hyperpositive, it could be possible that Fulham are bad enough for De Jong and/or Cisse to grab a goal or two and give themselves a boost.

We will not play a worse defense to try it against.

And yet i'm still not convinced about a good outcome at all :lol:

Guest neesy111

Did neesy mean a worse defence, or a defence that our forward line would be worst suited to playing?

Apologies, meant we are playing Fulham who are shit at the back so could come at a decent time to get our strikers into form.

Did neesy mean a worse defence, or a defence that our forward line would be worst suited to playing?

Apologies, meant we are playing Fulham who are shit at the back so could come at a decent time to get our strikers into form.

Aye, that's what I was hoping too. Guess we'll see. I reckon Cisse could benefit from playing with De Jong, as long as the midfield can provide enough movement. Hmm.