Newcastle United vs Crystal Palace, Saturday 22/3/14 @ 3pm (Not on TV)

Stifler
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

SkyBet odds:

Newcastle 10/11

Draw 9/4

Crystal Palace 100/30

Think they're f***ing warped personally.

I know what you're saying but it's still a top 10 team at home to a team near the bottom. :lol:

Aye true, but over 3/1 for the only side out of the 2 with anything to play for (especially as Remy is out) is good value I reckon.  I've stuck my life savings on it now, stop pissing on my chips.

10/11 is great value. Mackems got a 0-0 last week and the same could be drawn out again the way Palace play but you've still got to fancy us to beat these, especially after what we did to them away from home. No Remy is the blow but i think we'll have enough to beat these and 10/11 is very generous.

Guest reefatoon

We have proved in every game Remy has not played that we can't score a goal.  We are going to have to try something entirely different to just score never mind try and win.  I wouldn't say we have enough to beat a team fighting.

We have proved in every game Remy has not played that we can't score a goal.  We are going to have to try something entirely different to just score never mind try and win.  I wouldn't say we have enough to beat a team fighting.

We'll soon find out. Think we'll bounce back from that performance last week and get back on track.

Guest reefatoon

We'll soon find out. Think we'll bounce back from that performance last week and get back on track.

We just have to try and find a system that will not only work, but also produce a goal (or hopefully 2 as I can see Palace scoring).  But we always seem to try the same thing without Remy and it just doesn't work.  He is a massive miss.

Guest reefatoon

Anyone got two spares for this (together if possible)?

There will be seats galore available for this one mate.

Anyone got two spares for this (together if possible)?

There will be seats galore available for this one mate.

Only single seats left in posh seats on .cock

Mate from work wants to go with his wife.

Listening to Pardews presser it sounds like HBA is only on the bench.

Pardew depresser more like :papiss:

http://cdn3.sbnation.com/imported_assets/1523255/tumblr_m7diig61WG1qe6nyz_medium.gif

:lol: :lol:

Im confused as to how anyone could care about this game really.

Football will be shocking, result is ineffectual to our season & we're half arsing it due to the manager situation as it is.

The 50k people going to the game care I reckon, they don't want to waste their afternoon watching a shower of s***.

Personally I'm desperate for us to get a positive result as I'm bringing over 40 kids from the team I coach here in Scarborough - all of whom are about 8/9 years old.

Apart from me and my bairn they're all Leeds / Hull / Chelsea / Man Utd / Liverpool / etc etc a decent result / performance and I may just be able to convert some of em!

Not happenning... is it?  :hmm:

Guest reefatoon

Football will be shocking, result is ineffectual to our season & we're half arsing it due to the manager situation as it is.

The 50k people going to the game care I reckon, they don't want to waste their afternoon watching a shower of s***.

Personally I'm desperate for us to get a positive result as I'm bringing over 40 kids from the team I coach here in Scarborough - all of whom are about 8/9 years old.

Apart from me and my bairn they're all Leeds / Hull / Chelsea / Man Utd / Liverpool / etc etc a decent result / performance and I may just be able to convert some of em!

You are going to put them off football for life mate.

10/11 is great value. Mackems got a 0-0 last week and the same could be drawn out again the way Palace play but you've still got to fancy us to beat these, especially after what we did to them away from home. No Remy is the blow but i think we'll have enough to beat these and 10/11 is very generous.

Wouldn't touch it with yours at that price.

You are going to put them off football for life mate.

:suicide:

SkyBet odds:

Newcastle 10/11

Draw 9/4

Crystal Palace 100/30

Think they're f***ing warped personally.

I know what you're saying but it's still a top 10 team at home to a team near the bottom. :lol:

Aye true, but over 3/1 for the only side out of the 2 with anything to play for (especially as Remy is out) is good value I reckon.  I've stuck my life savings on it now, stop pissing on my chips.

You can get over 4/1 on some sites.  Seems a bit high, but then our record against them at home is very good and their away record is shit.

I guess I might watch the match in the local after cross country. Truth be told I've completely lost interest in this season and the club in general for the foreseeable future. I suppose the word I'm looking for is apathy, sad but true really.

You should probably take them to the Scarborough Fair instead.

Just watched Local Hero - Alan Shearer documentary on Youtube.

Proper disgusting how much I want to feel joy when we score. Like proper GET THE FUCK IN! yelling and jumping about. Desperate.

I hope this game isn't utterly shit.

Mackems seem to think we are resting half the team

I've got no doubt they'll go mental when we 'rest' Debuchy and Remy like. Has to be all about them. If they go down it'll be our fault for fielding weakened teams against Fulham and Palace. They'll all be writing to the FA, again.