Newcastle United vs Crystal Palace, Saturday 22/3/14 @ 3pm (Not on TV)

Stifler
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest Roger Kint

Remember a good game in our second PL season, Ruel Fox insired 3-2 win. Genuinely cant remember anything since, obviously that 0-0. We played them in between? Or were they stricken from my memory?

Edit: Remember two away games so assume there was another home game somewhere :lol:

Remember a good game in our second PL season, Ruel Fox insired 3-2 win. Genuinely cant remember anything since, obviously that 0-0. We played them in between? Or were they stricken from my memory?

Edit: Remember two away games so assume there was another home game somewhere :lol:

How could you forget Ranger scoring in a 2-0 home win in the Championship?

Guest Roger Kint

:lol: Other than the forum crash at Coventry i still dont remember

Edt: Just reading the write up for it, i must have been away that night as none of it rings a bell. Their 3 subs, Kadar RB, Willo/Routledge debuts etc

I remember that game more for Willo's debut on an 'emergency loan'

Not an easy game.

Palace 1-0.

You will be watching sunderland again anyway :razz:

Well I'm still in a mood with Newcastle since the derby. The bastards. None of them care. So I chose to watch a game where I cared about the result. I at least want the mackems to go, so we avoid the derby for a year.

Today's game just so happened to be one of the worst games I've ever seen. :lol:

Guest Roger Kint

Not an easy game.

Palace 1-0.

You will be watching sunderland again anyway :razz:

Well I'm still in a mood with Newcastle since the derby. The bastards. None of them care. So I chose to watch a game where I cared about the result. I at least want the mackems to go, so we avoid the derby for a year.

Today's game just so happened to be one of the worst games I've ever seen. :lol:

Wish i had the sense to switch ours off like, cant remember seeing anything so terrible :lol:

Krul

Anita      Willo  Colo    Dummett

Tiote

Sissoko            Haidara

Marv

Gouff      LDJ

Haha                                 

Guest Roger Kint

Krul

MYM    Willo  Colo    Dummett

Tiote

Sissoko  Anita

Gouff      LDJ/Cisse    Sammy

Ben Arfa for Sammy i hope, imagone he will be back by then

We think Loic (Remy) is out for two to three weeks and Mathieu (Debuchy) three to four weeks, so we have the next three or four games where they’re likely to be missing and these guys will have to step up.

Last time we played Palace at home was the Pepperami planes game wasn't it? 

Probably the most boring match I've ever had to sit through.  Highlight was a plane making it from the back of the Gallowgate and landing next to Given in the goal.