Newcastle United vs Crystal Palace, Saturday 22/3/14 @ 3pm (Not on TV)

Stifler
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Annoys me when people say they are not bothered about the result. Its a game of football,  support the lads ffs.

What's the point in caring too much? It's not like those that run the club are too bothered. We basically gave up on the second half of the season when we decided we'd rather keep the Cabaye money until the summer, and we are now just running the season down nice and gently to a top 10 finish.

Im confused as to how anyone could care about this game really.

Football will be shocking, result is ineffectual to our season & we're half arsing it due to the manager situation as it is.

The 50k people going to the game care I reckon, they don't want to waste their afternoon watching a shower of shit.

Im confused as to how anyone could care about this game really.

Football will be shocking, result is ineffectual to our season & we're half arsing it due to the manager situation as it is.

The 50k people going to the game care I reckon, they don't want to waste their afternoon watching a shower of s***.

No idea why anyone would get their hopes up. Manager off rest of season, main striker out, way off Europe and we can't beat the side placed bottom. The players are gonna be well up for Crystal palace?

Not that far off Europe, striker back in a couple of games, already beaten the team that's top, manager back in stadium in just over a week, think that on balance we are a half decent team, am not a miserable cnut

Not that far off Europe, striker back in a couple of games, already beaten the team that's top, manager back in stadium in just over a week, think that on balance we are a half decent team, am not a miserable cnut

h7B0DD6BB

Annoys me when people say they are not bothered about the result. Its a game of football,  support the lads ffs.

Exactly.

Don't you watch football for enjoyment like?

Yes, but I'm also a fan of a particular club and I want that club to win as many games as possible. If it was just entertainment I could easily just watch Real Madrid on the telly.

Exactly.

Yes, but I'm also a fan of a particular club and I want that club to win as many games as possible. If it was just entertainment I could easily just watch Real Madrid on the telly.

This  :lol:

Exactly.

This  :lol:

And if you just want to cheer on poor performances from people who represent Newcastle you could stick on some re-runs of Ima celebity?

There's a hope of improvement, otherwise why care which league we're in? We could win games anywhere. We're going in circles atm, the managers happy with our position, we've got excuses & the players will need a lot of motivation not to do a Swansea.

Its essentially like an England friendly even if it was isnt it? What bearing will it have long term?

Fair play if you're expecting a surging run for Europe with current circumtances, im not telling anyone what to do.

Can't blame anyone unmotivated for watching a no meaning match, it's no secret we have no aspirations for Europe and we've barely had much to shout about this season, to coin an Americanism we've stuck it in "drive" and are coasting to the end of the season.

I'll back the team cuz I always do, but I'm not excited for it, Palace have so much more to play for so will supply more effort and drive. We have very little creativity unless HBA gets a rare start, just think it'll be a ground out keep it tight kind of match. Hope they prove me wrong, just pisses me off we don't really go at these teams.

Listening to Pardews presser it sounds like HBA is only on the bench.

Well i wouldn't expect Ben Arfa to come straight into the side when he only resumed full training a couple of days ago, makes sense.... Well unless you believe he's been in full training all along but he's just never been selected :hmm:

Guest reefatoon

Listening to Pardews presser it sounds like HBA is only on the bench.

Pardew depresser more like :papiss:

http://cdn3.sbnation.com/imported_assets/1523255/tumblr_m7diig61WG1qe6nyz_medium.gif