Newcastle Utd 0 - 4 Manchester Utd - 05/04/14 - post-match reaction from page 26

Rich

Hernandez bullying Williamson what a f***ing joke

Charles N'Zogbia managed it. :lol:

Even I could bully Ron if I was allowed to kick him to the chin.

It would feel like a fly on my face, brah.

Guest bimpy474

Hernandez bullying Williamson what a f***ing joke

Charles N'Zogbia managed it. :lol:

Even I could bully Ron if I was allowed to kick him to the chin.

It would feel like a fly on my face, brah.

Whoa there Rock :lol:

"It looks like two teams out there rather wanting to do something else. Man Utd want to play Munchen and Newcastle... want to go to the pub or something."

Sometimes I love the Norwegian PL studio :lol:

Well I've never seen blind kids play football but I imagine that half would be how blind kids play football. One moment of genuine quality in the entire match and we're losing because of it. Both teams are so bad it's embarrassing.

What's our record from losing positions at half time again? What a waste of time and money. It's tragic really.

Guest bimpy474

Well I've never seen blind kids play football but I imagine that half would be how blind kids play football. One moment of genuine quality in the entire match and we're losing because of it. Both teams are so bad it's embarrassing.

What's our record from losing positions at half time again? What a waste of time and money. It's tragic really.

Zero wins :lol:

"It looks like two teams out there rather wanting to do something else. Man Utd want to play Munchen and Newcastle... want to go to the pub or something."

Sometimes I love the Norwegian PL studio :lol:

:lol:

Guest bimpy474

We look like we'll never score again. It's so boring, so disheartening, so desperate, just so Pardew tbh.

"These Newcastle players should be ashamed of themselves, I can imagine Pardew is on his phone to his agent trying to find his next club, because he should be gone."

http://media.giphy.com/media/kHIJtQ981gP1C/giphy.gif

Guest palnese

"These Newcastle players should be ashamed of themselves, I can imagine Pardew is on his phone to his agent trying to find his next club, because he should be gone."

Wish anyone of our pundits would say similar.

What, slate the players and leave Pardew alone?

The team wasn't booed off, there was nothing really. Polite applause then the ref got some grief as they reached the edge of the pitch. This ball thing right now just got a bigger reaction tbh.