Newcastle Utd 0 - 4 Manchester Utd - 05/04/14 - post-match reaction from page 26

Rich

I'm glad we've got the two worst pundits to comment on our terrible defending. Is there any MNF this week? Can't wait for us to be mocked by Neville and Carragher, again.

At least they call it like it is. Even our own fans don't pull our defenders on their utter crap.

Guest neesy111

I'm glad we've got the two worst pundits to comment on our terrible defending. Is there any MNF this week? Can't wait for us to be mocked by Neville and Carragher, again.

At least they call it like it is.

They do like.

The most depressing thing is that the highlights obviously don't show how utterly abysmal Man United themselves were in the first half. The level of quality was pathetic aside from the freekick.

At least they call it like it is.

Of course. It's just utterly embarrassing witnessing professional footballers play like that for your club and for it then to be highlighted for everyone for the umpteenth time.

Guest neesy111

Man utd didn't even play that well, in fact no team needs to play well against us at the moment, just turning up suffices and watch us collapse after conceding.

I remember saying Elliot was a poor keeper and getting tons of abuse on here.

From who? He's always looked fucking awful.

He's so shit we got taken to the FA because we wouldn't pay fuck all to sign him.

Guest bimpy474

As bad as Harper was getting i still dont understand having Elliot as number 2 ahead of him.

Elliot is awful, well sums up Pardew's rating of a player tbh.

As bad as Harper was getting i still dont understand having Elliot as number 2 ahead of him.

There was just no need to get rid of Harper. At least he knows how to be a keeper

Guest bimpy474

There was just no need to get rid of Harper. At least he knows how to be a keeper

Aye, i think Harps wanted to leave tbf. Mind you that was after Pardew bought Elliot and told Harps he could go.

I hate Pardew with all my soul, more and more every day.

Guest neesy111

Bizarrely the lad enjoyed his first game. Think the big stadium, club shop and hot dog masked the crushing loss. Even wants to go back.....he'll learn

Sorry to say, but you're the perfect fan for Mike Ashley's Newcastle.

Bizarrely the lad enjoyed his first game. Think the big stadium, club shop and hot dog masked the crushing loss. Even wants to go back.....he'll learn

Not a parent as yet Michael?

Guest bimpy474

You need to elbow drop him in his sleep.

Fucking hell  :lol:

Choose your audience man.

Guest neesy111

Nope, sorry it came out wrong.

I understand what your on about though taking kid for match for first time etc.  I'm just saying this is the type of fan he wants in the ground though families going not too bothered about the result etc, not the usual loyal supporters like most on here who want us to actually achieve something.

Nope, sorry it came out wrong.

I understand what your on about though taking kid for match for first time etc.  I'm just saying this is the type of fan he wants in the ground though, not the usual loyal supporters.

http://prolife.org.nz/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/A-Digging1.jpg