Lee Charnley

Dave

There's always this mention of oh we haven't got the Mitro money that comes in over the course of x years, just like the oh we haven't got the Sissoko Money it comes in over x years. But hey we've got money coming in from loads of transfers, yearly, that hasn't disappeared. So maybe we haven't the £20m we sold x player for but we've a £5m pay out for that player and a dozen more layouts equalling more than the £20m we got for x player. Lying, manipulating cunts.

What a massive throbber he is. This interview is targeted at the supa-fans among our ranks - he's getting the excuses in early for a) Rafa walking and b) minimal spend this summer - again. It's all smoke and mirrors to hide the millions of pounds that are being moved through and out of the club.

Guest neesy111

Has the club not heard of capex?

Nees you and some guys knows what I do for a living mate — this shit about our club KILLS ME MAN 

:thup:

It's fucking comical and embarrassing what we are doing.

"Charners at the wheel,

Tell me how does it feel,

We’ve got Bishop, Mike Ashley and Barnes,

Pete Beardsley's been spinning his yarns,

Duh du, du du du du du

Duh du, du du du du du

The greatest of English football,

We’ll win fuck all."

When a profit is announced this week they are going to unbearable cunts telling us about how much of a saviour Mike is and how we are putting the horse before the cart.

Without the horse the cart stands still.

When a profit is announced this week they are going to unbearable cunts telling us about how much of a saviour Mike is and how we are putting the horse before the cart.

In Ashley's case we're selling the horse before selling the cart.

https://www.shieldsgazette.com/sport/football/newcastle-united/lee-charnley-reacts-after-newcastle-united-post-18-6m-profit-1-9721962

“There is much more work to be done but these positive financial results give the club a strong platform on which to build. We all want to see the club improve and be competitive at every level, and in every competition.

"We are convinced that the best route to achieving this is to do so sustainably, spending on young development players and adding high quality to the first team squad each season – players that can really make a difference and improve the team – without risking the financial health and stability of the club.

“We strongly believe that consistently doing the above, and robustly following this policy, will give us the best possible chance of achieving our shared ambitions.”

:lol: :lol: :lol:

https://www.shieldsgazette.com/sport/football/newcastle-united/lee-charnley-reacts-after-newcastle-united-post-18-6m-profit-1-9721962

“There is much more work to be done but these positive financial results give the club a strong platform on which to build. We all want to see the club improve and be competitive at every level, and in every competition.

"We are convinced that the best route to achieving this is to do so sustainably, spending on young development players and adding high quality to the first team squad each season – players that can really make a difference and improve the team – without risking the financial health and stability of the club.

“We strongly believe that consistently doing the above, and robustly following this policy, will give us the best possible chance of achieving our shared ambitions.”

:lol: :lol: :lol:

"our shared ambitions being to stay in the PL"? :lol:

Two years in the Premier League has transformed the club's finances, from almost bust after relegation with a year of massive losses to get out of the Championship

Is that meant to read like being in the Premier League is something new to us?

I despite this utter fucking pisspot so much of a shill its unreal. Just fuck off Lee and do something you are good at like cleaning the shithouse you snidey fucking brownnosing guttersnake and take your fucking paltry salary with you

He a thick cunt woefully out of his depth. Those training ground comments, man. Christ.

Which world does this cunt live in? I honestly believe he just spouts a load of shit given to him on a pre rehearsed script by barnes or bishop. No one in their right mind with any business acumen or knowledge of the game can say the comments he does with a straight face

NUFC operating in 2019 as if its 1993...well done fuckwits

Guest chopey

Through my poor maintenence my boiler in my house broke last year and I had to pay over 2k to replace it, in Charnleys world does my house owe me this money?