Lee Charnley

Dave

Guest Gonzo

Would love to be a fly on the wall at those meetings with the four stooges. Barnes, Bishop, Charnley and Ashley.

We’re an annoyance to them. All that hassling on social media. The protests outside Sports Direct. Bombarding them via email or text. It’s all quite tongue in cheek which is why I doubt they’ve ever stopped to think have they gone too far.

They’ve never been afraid of us.

I hate this c*** as much as Ashley. And Kanji[/member] nobody outside this board barely even knows how much of a weasel he is and I bet loads dont even know who he is

This c*** should be fearing for his life out in public around Newcastle

God I hate this club. Rotten to the core spineless weak fanbase and ran like a league 1 club.

I seriously wonder about the mental capacity of a human being who works in sport, has a family, gets paid peanuts and deep down thinks he’s doing a good job when he’s been part of this mess and ultimately the rafa thing. He’s going to forever be attached to one of the worst football club owners in history. His kids will have his last name and will be given pelters for what their dad did to the club etc. like it’s beyond belief to me.

I don't get this "gets paid peanuts" crack. If he walks away from NUFC, where will he find a job paying more?

This walking embodiment of the Peter Principle has got the best job he'll ever get in life. He's shit, complicit in our lack of ambition and should be given pelters at every opportunity but to expect him just to quit is crazy when this is the gig of his life where he's paid well beyond his level of competence and is unsackable for any offence less than literally shitting on Mike Ashley's desk.

He’s def going door to door stadium and home right? Using Uber eats to get food etc. or working from home 100%? I have to feel if he was out in town people would be posting it all over the web.

What sort of life is that man and all for 115k that just shows the kind of man he is if that's his existence

Either that or he goes out in disguise either way him getting grief is all of his own makings

115k is really good money mate. I dunno what planet you're living on like. I'd do a lot of s*** i didn't like for that money

hes on 300k now. i would murder me granny for that. maybe

He’s def going door to door stadium and home right? Using Uber eats to get food etc. or working from home 100%? I have to feel if he was out in town people would be posting it all over the web.

What sort of life is that man and all for 115k that just shows the kind of man he is if that's his existence

Either that or he goes out in disguise either way him getting grief is all of his own makings

115k is really good money mate. I dunno what planet you're living on like. I'd do a lot of s*** i didn't like for that money

hes on 300k now. i would murder me granny for that. maybe

Id eat cock for 300k like

...But where am I likely to get that kind of money from?  :boomboom:

115k is really good money mate. I dunno what planet you're living on like. I'd do a lot of shit i didn't like for that money

I think the 115k or 300k whatever it is he makes, is just peanuts compared to what other MD's make in the league - and at least they are aren't universally hated or cucked into submission by their owner to the point where they are unable to make any meaningful decision without having Mike's sign off. Is really what I am getting at from "paid peanuts" - because the reality is he gets paid shit to run a massive football club of our size.

Guest chopey

I think the fact that he's our only executive is a good example of our happy shopper way of running a club

115k is really good money mate. I dunno what planet you're living on like. I'd do a lot of shit i didn't like for that money

I work in the oil and gas industry and theres unskilled labour that earn more than that in a year. I work with people that are nowhere near the level of title he has that earn double and triple that

115k for an MD of a premier league football club is absolute peanuts man

Guest firetotheworks

You're telling us that there are people being criminally overpaid in the fossil fuel industry!?

You're telling us that there are people being criminally overpaid in the fossil fuel industry!?

Volatile unstable industry results in being well paid when oil prices are good the industry is fantastic when they take a big dip its get laid off time

I think the 115k or 300k whatever it is he makes, is just peanuts compared to what other MD's make in the league - and at least they are aren't universally hated or cucked into submission by their owner to the point where they are unable to make any meaningful decision without having Mike's sign off. Is really what I am getting at from "paid peanuts" - because the reality is he gets paid shit to run a massive football club of our size.

So what, he should jack the £300k in and do what exactly? Go stack shelves at Tesco for £15k a year because at least his kids wouldn't get stick for his dad being a cunt and he'd be earning the same as his co workers?

Yeah, we'd all take that course of action. :D

Ever tried paying your mortgage with pride? Banks, oddly, don't accept that.

He's a spineless spiv and he should be spat at in the street, but let's not pretend that if offered £300k/year to do the same, most of us wouldn't bend over without hesitation. I know I bloody would.

why would I take a pay cut only to get spat at in the street? makes nee sense

Billy big bollocks over here :lol:  Wind it in and get back to your cubicle, nerd, the copier needs fixing again.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest chopey

Is this cunt going to get dogs abuse over this whole Steve fucking Bruce Fiasco seeing as it's likely him that's recommended it

Off who? He's had a free ride for 12 years.

Guest chopey

No point, only one man to blame and it isn't little Lee, although he's a cunt.

I still think a vote of no confidence needs to be released from the trust and Chronicle to put some pressure on

No point, only one man to blame and it isn't little Lee, although he's a cunt.

Disagree. Chains are as strong as their weakest link.

Yep anyone who absolves this little shit of blame has not got a clue he is as complicit in all of this shit as the other 3 stooges

Guest chopey

Charnley is a cunt of the highest order and he will put Bruce in the firing line to save his own skin.