Lee Charnley

Dave

Guest chopey

What a total incompetent fool this bloke is everyone is saying it's Ashley pulling the strings but this bloke needs hounding out.

Guest covmag

Is it this little cunt? FCB and him? is he just fucking doing this on purpose now?

The 2 names top of my no fucking thanks list would have been Bfs and Bruce followed by Parspew .

He goes and gets 2/3 so far, he must be on the fucking wind up

He’ll not enjoy his job. But he’ll never leave of his own volition. Where else is an ex-pie salesman going to get £100k a year.

Was he actually a pie salesman? :lol:

:lol: Pies fucking sell themselves. If anything his skull would put me off.

Going to be so much easier for Lee to sit down with a pie and a pint with wor Bruce than having to deal with demanding bighead Rafa who asked too many tough questions.

need to go public against him and not just ashley.

Why? Like shouting at the monkey when the organ grinder won’t listen.

the more people that find it uncomfortable being yes men for ashley the better.

be brilliant if he resigned because he felt he was getting too much abuse.

the more pressure on ashley the better.

Guest chopey

I'm 100% behind the Charnley out brigade his meak nature and ability to follow Mike's orders unconditionally make him as much to blame as Ashley.

Guest chopey

Horrifically out of his depth but we knew that already.

and he works on his own so he has nobody to help, poor fucka will probably have a heart attack like JK

and he works on his own so he has nobody to help, poor fucka will probably have a heart attack like JK

Be interesting to see how many other clubs out of the professional 92 only have 1 senior executive and no board members and how many have that senior executive who was an ex ticket office clerk or secretary

Be interesting to see how many other clubs out of the professional 92 only have 1 senior executive and no board members and how many have that senior executive who was an ex ticket office clerk or secretary

I'd guess none.

I looked at other clubs in the Premier League to see what type of people they have running the club. Compared to Newcastle the likes of Everton and Leicester have an army of people behind the scenes running the club. They have many directors, executives and heads of departments in control of things from finance to communication.

Is it any wonder Newcastle are so slow to do anything when they only have Charnley in charge who can't even do anything unless Ashley approves it.