Stoke City vs Newcastle United, Saturday 12/4/14 @ 3.07pm (Not on TV)

Guest neesy111
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest bimpy474

Begovic; Cameron, Shawcross, Wilson, Pieters; Ireland, Nzonzi, Whelan, Arnautovic; Odemwingie; Crouch.

I see, he was right to be so scared of them then :lol:

What's the funniest bit? The formation? Taylor? Gosling? Dummett on the wing? Anita wide right? Gouffran in midfield? Shola?

:lol: Disappointed we've only got the two players deemed not good enough to be here next season in tbh.

Guest bimpy474

Is it not Gouff on the right Dummett on the left? I dont even... wtf.

Dummett left wing back, Anita right. Tiote and Gosling in the middle with Gouff just ahead. Shola and Cisse up top.

How can he not put Hatem where Gouff is beyond me, it's a free role. Yet he picks Gouff who's been awful and blames Hatem when he's come as sub twice for the previous games. The man is the ultimate cunt of cunts.

Begovic; Cameron, Shawcross, Wilson, Pieters; Ireland, Nzonzi, Whelan, Arnautovic; Odemwingie; Crouch.

That playing players in a settled formation and in their correct position will never catch on Hughes, you Welsh mug.

Guest bimpy474

Dunno where I got this rep for not watching the game, I've only missed a couple this season.

You may have been watching but you failed to see.

Bimps chapter 1.11.