Newcastle United vs. Swansea City, Saturday 19/4/14 @ 3pm (Not on TV)

Disco
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I think they'll completely outplay us but we'll scrape a draw with a late goal by Remy.

Pardew will claim the corner has been turned and everything he's ever done has been completely vindicated by this astonishing result with over 53 senior players missing.

Guest bimpy474

I'm so fed up with it all, for the first time ever i'm going to do something else while the games on. Getting an eye test at 2.40pm. When i asked for an appointment and was offered Saturday, i thought about for a sec and just said ok. I'm not kidding when i say that's terrible, i would have missed my second sons birth as he was born on the same date as UEFA Cup final in 2005, we got knocked out in the quarters.

Nothing stops me watching us, not a thing but now i just shrugged, thought what's the point, it'll only be a defensive boring load of shit anyways.

Home game against a team with 1 win in 10, no pressure because we already have the magical 46 points, if he's determined to stick with 3 at the back let's at least try attacking ahead of them:

Taylor – Willo – Colo

Debuchy                          Dummett

Tiote – Anita

HBA

Remy - Cisse

Home game against a team with 1 win in 10, no pressure because we already have the magical 46 points, if he's determined to stick with 3 at the back let's at least try attacking ahead of them:

Taylor – Willo – Colo

Debuchy                          Dummett

Tiote – Anita

HBA

Remy - Cisse

MYM in for Taylor and Haidara in for Dummett. I'd accept that.

Doubt he'll go with that formation again though. Swansea love to flood the midfield so can see us filling that area up to STOP THEM.

Debuchy Willo Colo Dummett

Anita Gosling Tiote Gouffran

Remy Cisse

It will end up something pathetic like that imo.

I think the Poll should be less about the score, and more about what crazy formation or positional change Pardew will implement.

I predict MYM striker, Krul left wing, and Ben Arfa not tracking back

I'm genuinely interested to see if we'll persist with the 3-5-2 or whether it was one of Pardle's famous 'Panic! Must try something new!' jobs.

“I tried to play three and have a look at it, and we did a really good job,” Pardew told the Gazette.

“I thought we had a good base to the game in terms of how we were set up.

“We’re obviously overloaded with quality centre-backs.

“It’s something I’m looking at as we have Colo, Tayls, Mapou (Yanga-Mbiwa) and Willo.”

Jizzin' himself silly that we're "overloaded with quality centre-backs" so probably, aye.

I'm genuinely interested to see if we'll persist with the 3-5-2 or whether it was one of Pardle's famous 'Panic! Must try something new!' jobs.

“I tried to play three and have a look at it, and we did a really good job,” Pardew told the Gazette.

“I thought we had a good base to the game in terms of how we were set up.

“We’re obviously overloaded with quality centre-backs.

“It’s something I’m looking at as we have Colo, Tayls, Mapou (Yanga-Mbiwa) and Willo.”

Jizzin' himself silly that we're "overloaded with quality centre-backs" so probably, aye.

Mint. Hope we play with no creative players again too.