Newcastle United 1 - 2 Swansea City - 19/4/14 - Post match reaction from page 27

Mike

Glad we could help, hopefully Pardew goes now and you guys get the manager you deserve.

Also glad that it looks now that this fixture will be on again next year, 3 games left I think 1 more point will do it, we do have Villa at home so hopefully we/ll be safe after that.

We're free points for you each season at the moment.

Glad we could help, hopefully Pardew goes now and you guys get the manager you deserve.

Also glad that it looks now that this fixture will be on again next year, 3 games left I think 1 more point will do it, we do have Villa at home so hopefully we/ll be safe after that.

You desperately need a better manager. Youd be close to the worst side we've played this season and yes we lost but we are shite.

Liverpool and Arsenal away will be 2 hefty defeats and a home game against relegation scrapping Cardiff will most likely end in a draw or defeat. Bottom half looks more likely than not and this season has been out the window for a while. I dont know how Ashley or anyone could justify keeping Pardew in a job for next season.

Let's not take our eyes off the prize you have to beat the mackems on the last day..

You guys need a new manager too. Monk is dreadful.

Hilarious foul by Tiote. Another NUFC player between the goal and Emnes, 3 yards away from the ball. f***ing stupid c*** :lol:

He's a moron of the highest order. Plays the game like he thinks he's a big bad hard as nails playmaker who has all the time in the world because he's Warrior Tiote. Really hope he's gone this summer, such a massive fuckwit.

Let's not take our eyes off the prize you have to beat the mackems on the last day..

Cardiff's next game is Sunderland away, lol, think we'll be wanting different teams to win that. I think false hope for Sunderland will do all good.