Jack Colback (now a free agent)

Disco
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest Howaythetoon

"Support the team, not the regime" doesn't work when the former is constructed to keep the latter going.

We're becoming a gravy train for leeches. A mixture of the mediocre and the half arsed, under explicit instructions to look bang average at best (and more than happy to oblige) but with a little sprinkling of shop-windowers every year, just enough to carry us by until the next lot of television cash comes rolling in.

From manager, to players, to coaching staff. Happy to be here, just so they can put Newcastle United Football Club on their CV at the end of their career and pretend that they were anything other than parasites who only got their foot in the door of this great football club by sheer unfortunate circumstance.

Rotten, from top to bottom.

Amen

Guest Bert Shaft

I think he's a good player personally, decent signing.

I look forward to you taking that comment  back about October or November.

Guest bimpy474

Colback and McCormack are very underwhelming links. Perhaps Time to question Pard's judgement?

Time to ?

Sorry, just experimenting with sarcasm.

Keep going, you'll get there.

Bottled Dog, so that's where we are at now? "Bodies?" Fucking anyone with a breath? Fuck that shit man, raise that fucking bar a tad.

Can't sustain a cup push without bodies in the squad. :pow:

:(

Don't even mention cups, it just makes me want to cry into a bowl of lager-filled bowl of cereal.

Guest bimpy474

It's a signing that emphasises the club in many ways.  Lacklustre, cheap etc.

Funnily enough, just like one of Ashley's shops. We really are just a branch of his jumble sale toot.

The times I've seen him he looks a decent premier league player.

Just because he isn't called Jacques Colbaccio and is signing from Napoli or Lyon doesn't mean he won't be a decent signing for us.

We don't just need a good first 11, we are desperately short of depth as well.

I just can't believe the tide looks like it hasn't turned with a lot of our fans, sticking up for this signing and willing to give it all another chance next season. If this is the caliber of signing we have zero chance and it'll be another embarrassing season. Race to 40 points and then throw it away, if we can get to 40 that is! Completely fucked off with it all now. We live to exist.

Could you tell me what he actually does?

Well he managed to bezazzle HBA on the half way line, taking the ball of him will ease, before going upfield to score in the derby. Gozzas replacement and if he turns out better than expected it will be a bonus for me.

Oh and fwiw HBA couldnt control the pass, exhibited no skill whatsoever, fell over then when to confront the ref with gloves on while all that went on.

I just can't believe the tide looks like it hasn't turned with a lot of our fans, sticking up for this signing and willing to give it all another chance next season. If this is the caliber of signing we have zero chance and it'll be another embarrassing season. Race to 40 points and then throw it away, if we can get to 40 that is! Completely fucked off with it all now. We live to exist.

I repeat, we need numbers to bolster the squad depth, players who can do a job in a variety of positions. I want to see some good big name signings as well, but we need a lot of cover as the reserves we have are poor.

I repeat, we need numbers to bolster the squad depth, players who can do a job in a variety of positions. I want to see some good big name signings as well, but we need a lot of cover as the reserves we have are poor.

He won't be cover. That's the problem.

I just can't believe the tide looks like it hasn't turned with a lot of our fans, sticking up for this signing and willing to give it all another chance next season. If this is the caliber of signing we have zero chance and it'll be another embarrassing season. Race to 40 points and then throw it away, if we can get to 40 that is! Completely f***ed off with it all now. We live to exist.

You truly believe this is a Pards squad signing and not a first team signing?

Could you tell me what he actually does?

Well he managed to bezazzle HBA on the half way line, taking the ball of him will ease, before going upfield to score in the derby. Gozzas replacement and if he turns out better than expected it will be a bonus for me.

Oh and fwiw HBA couldnt control the pass, exhibited no skill whatsoever, fell over then when to confront the ref with gloves on while all that went on.

he isn't like, he'll be a starter ie Cabayes replacement.

Our squad players should come from current first team, gained by us buying players for the first team & displacing them not just any old cheap fuckers who will never get a better gig and will be happy to play back up and lick Alan's hoop whilst not be good enough to help drive the club forward.

But yeah, that ain't going to happen.