Jack Colback (now a free agent)

Disco
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

He's fucking bang average at best and we'd be nowhere near him if he wasn't on a free. Sign of the times that this is what we have been reduced to by a dickhead owner and manager.

Well, obvs.

He's versatile isn't he? Could be the next Ryan Taylor or Jonas, both whom shouldn't be around much longer.

Why do we need another Jonas?  Do you not have enough frustration in your life?

Guest ToonZA

He's versatile isn't he? Could be the next Ryan Taylor or Jonas, both whom shouldn't be around much longer.

:lol:

All the top teams are after him, like.

No one is saying he's a top drawer player. Weird post.

It's an indication of the standard of the player when he's playing for one of the worst teams in the division and the only clubs after him are also some of the worst clubs in the division.  What's the point of signing dross?

As if I'm the manager. :lol:

He'd be the third best central midfielder should he come, and probably the most effective attacking wise. Sad state of affairs but this isn't a bad signing for where the club is.

He'd be the third best central midfielder should he come, and probably the most effective attacking wise. Sad state of affairs but this isn't a bad signing for where the club is.

Most effective attacking wise..

He doesn't create or score many at all.

A few are just being a bit melodramatic over a daft hand gesture. He's a decent player, a good option. He'd be in my team ahead of Tiote.

That's just madness.

Btw has anyone got a pic of his lass?

I'm interested to see what an ugly, ginger, rich footballer gets.

He'd be the third best central midfielder should he come, and probably the most effective attacking wise.

No way he's as effective as Sissoko going forward, like.

He's a right winger!  :pardsgrin:

There's about six players i'd have ahead of him.

A few are just being a bit melodramatic over a daft hand gesture. He's a decent player, a good option. He'd be in my team ahead of Tiote.

He's nowhere near as good as Tiote.

Can I ask you what attributes he has that make him a good player?

I wouldn't mind him on the cheap as long as we have other, better signings planned. I don't hold stuff like the had gestures against him, he was a sunderland player at the time, we know there's no real loyalty in football.