Jack Colback (now a free agent)

Disco
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Just know it's the Pro-zone stats everyone's looking at. He pops up all over the pitch getting 'points' but never actually contributes anything to the game. :anguish:

Our best player today according to whoscored.com :lol:

Fuck me!.

'Stop the world I want to get off'. /Reggie Perrin

:lol:

Just know it's the Pro-zone stats everyone's looking at. He pops up all over the pitch getting 'points' but never actually contributes anything to the game. :anguish:

Our best player today according to whoscored.com :lol:

Yeah he was miles better than Janmaat and Sissoko. :lol:

Wasn't one of our worst today but that's not saying much. He tried hard but he hust can't pass beyond five yards. Having him in the team hampers our transition from defence to attack. He doesn't even really offer much protection to the defence. We've all probably had a go at Tiote before but when he's on form he's ten times the player Colback will ever be.

Has this cunt missed a minute under McClaren yet? I don't think he has, has he? I remember thinking we got ourselves a decent upgrade for Gosling's position in the squad on a free when he signed. Had I known then what I know now I would have been raging. How can we have let such an average football player become not only undroppable, but unsub-able too, and under three succesive "managers" no less? :facepalm:

The guy was never supposed to be a starter when we signed him in my mind. I wouldn't mind him coming on to help manning up a 5 man midfield to throttle a game when we are winning, but to be a 90 minutes man in the middle is scandalous.

Of course he was man. He was Pardew's golden child.

I said in my mind, not Pardew's mind.

:lol:

In the second half he seemed to do a shite job of protecting his back 4 and wasn't in position to stop Watford breaking. Can't comment on the first half as I did not see it. How I would long for 2010 Tiote.

I know it's not a popular thing to say but I thought he played alright today and was one of a few to put a shift in.

Explain what you mean by put a shift in

Covered for others, tackled back, actually worked and looked like he gave a shit.

And what players do you think didn't do that?

Works hard but accomplishes nothing at all. Picks up the odd lose ball purely because of the ground he covers, but you'd be hard pushed to call him average. He's a really poor footballer, and we're going nowhere with him running the midfield.

I know it's not a popular thing to say but I thought he played alright today and was one of a few to put a shift in.

Covered for others, tackled back, actually worked and looked like he gave a shit.

Cisse, Sissoko, Haidara.

His heading is atrocious. Numerous times he jumps and it just flicks off the top of his head creating danger for everyone behind him. That's when he doesn't miss it completely and just jumps moronically arms flailing like he did in the second half :lol:

The other choice is to avoid it all together, which we saw with the amount of balls that easily dropped to Watford players from the long balls around his area.

Cisse, Sissoko, Haidara.

Sissoko? Fuck off

Also Haidara tried, he just isn't very good

Cisse, Sissoko, Haidara.

Sissoko? Fuck off

Also Haidara tried, he just isn't very good

Should have Tridhada. LOL