Jack Colback (now a free agent)

Disco
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

"Avatars/Signatures: Please respect others by refraining from the use of offensive or inappropriate images as your avatar and/or signature. This includes use of swearing which bypasses the forum swear filter. If inappropriate images are noted by the Admin team they will be removed."

Directly contravenes the forum rules.

Tbf we were linked to Bony while he was in Holland.

Can spot De Jong - the s*** one, but we were never linked with Pelle. SMH.

Is only he had the benefit of hindsight like you, then he'd be the perfect scout.

f*** off.

I got a 12 hour ban for the same thing without skipping the swear filter.

Mods have to be consistent.

LOL very much nitpicking. A lot of battling CM's pick up a lot of yellow cards. And they often have to play it safer in games before a big match.

I think it's more the way he does it, by lacking an engine and being constantly out of position and chasing the game.

If he was dominating the opposition midfield and putting in big tackles it would be different.

Just imagine if the rules were applied to the letter of the law. We'd be losing genuine posters left and right on account of a Pardew sympathiser wanting to pontificate unchallenged.

I know, not too mention that asking for a ban for another poster is bannable offence in itself...

LOL very much nitpicking. A lot of battling CM's pick up a lot of yellow cards. And they often have to play it safer in games before a big match.

I think it's more the way he does it, by lacking an engine and being constantly out of position and chasing the game.

Also battling CM's pick up their booking for making too many over zealous tackles. Colback picks them up for pulling players down when they waltz past him with ease.

"Avatars/Signatures: Please respect others by refraining from the use of offensive or inappropriate images as your avatar and/or signature. This includes use of swearing which bypasses the forum swear filter. If inappropriate images are noted by the Admin team they will be removed."

Directly contravenes the forum rules.

Tbf we were linked to Bony while he was in Holland.

Can spot De Jong - the s*** one, but we were never linked with Pelle. SMH.

Is only he had the benefit of hindsight like you, then he'd be the perfect scout.

f*** off.

I got a 12 hour ban for the same thing without skipping the swear filter.

Mods have to be consistent.

12 hours is a bargain tbh. Hit me.

Also battling CM's pick up their booking for making too many over zealous tackles. Colback picks them up for pulling players down when they waltz past him with ease.

Exactly, that's what I mean.

If he was dominating the opposition midfield and putting in big tackles it would be different.

It's just an excuse to have another pointless dig at the lad. Had he made a tackle that even put him in danger of getting a yellow, many would rightly criticise him for being stupid ahead of such a momentous game. He's a pretty crap PL midfielder - people don't need to invent reasons to have a go at him.

If that image is fine and dandy - i'll be using it for everyone that quotes a post of mine to only have a dig.

" :lol: "

So you'll be using it for 90% of your replies then? 

I mostly don't reply, I only add value to the forum. But if Interpolic doesn't get the warning and ban, i'll be using that a lot.

:spit:

I agree that most of his yellow cards are avoidable anyway.

It's just an excuse to have another pointless dig at the lad. Had he made a tackle that even put him in danger of getting a yellow, many would rightly criticise him for being stupid ahead of such a momentous game. He's a pretty crap PL midfielder - people don't need to invent reasons to have a go at him.

You mean in the same way you find excuses to have pointless digs at Mbemba? Colback is a coward and brings absolutely nothing to the team. He'll make a block once every 5 games or so, but other than that he's as desperate and useless a PL player as one can get. Not at all surprising that people will have a dig at him for stealing a living. Contrast that with Mbemba who is new to the league and has shown far more in the 8 games or so he has played in than Colback ever has in his career.

Mbemba's poor aerial abilities keep costing us goals. Of his 30 aerial duels, he's lost 16. More than a couple have lead to goals.

Colback's pretty crap. But I won't make things up just to have a dig at him. There's enough genuine evidence.

What has anybody made up about Colback? Most of the criticism of his performances are usually based on pretty sound reasoning. When we signed him I actually stuck up for the move, despite at the time the abuse he was getting for being a ginger/mackem cunt. Since then though I have to admit I was wrong and that he is a liability regardless of being ginger or a mackem or a cunt ( this one is debatable).