Jack Colback (now a free agent)

Disco
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest chopey

Does FFP matter when you're in the Championship?

The EFL have their own, like any FFP though it still allows bigger clubs to spend what they want, they just have to pay for it (fine).

Daft rule that, its like fining a fat bloke for eating too much cake and then allowing him to pay his fine in cake.

The EFL have their own, like any FFP though it still allows bigger clubs to spend what they want, they just have to pay for it (fine).

Daft rule that, its like fining a fat bloke for eating too much cake and then allowing him to pay his fine in cake.

Does the fine filter down to the other teams or just go into the EFL pockets?

Wouldn't that be a good fine, since he really likes the cake?

You ever tried to take cake off a fat bloke as punishment ?

That's what I mean, it would be an effective punishment. So the opposite to fining people for breaching FFP.

That's what I mean, it would be an effective punishment. So the opposite to fining people for breaching FFP.

Ah yes, carry on.

Guest firetotheworks

I don't think he's going anywhere tbh. No one in their right mind would sign him and pay him what he's on here. I don't think even Steve Bruce is that crackers.

Guest neesy111

I don't think he's going anywhere tbh. No one in their right mind would sign him and pay him what he's on here. I don't think even Steve Bruce is that crackers.

http://e1.365dm.com/17/07/16-9/20/skysports-john-terry-aston-villa-championship-football-signing-photocall-pose_3992040.jpg

Guest firetotheworks

http://e1.365dm.com/17/07/16-9/20/skysports-john-terry-aston-villa-championship-football-signing-photocall-pose_3992040.jpg

Aye, John Terry's been an excellent player at the very top level though, huge difference. Colback has no reputation to pull the wool over anyone's eyes with.

He'll be here until January at least 'fighting for his place'. Can't imagine we'd subsidise his wages for a loan nor anyone pay any kind of fee for him.

He'll be here until January at least 'fighting for his place'. Can't imagine we'd subsidise his wages for a loan nor anyone pay any kind of fee for him.

We might if Rafa really doesn't want him around clogging up the dressing room. We'll probably leave it as late as possible though in the hope of getting a fee.

We might if Rafa really doesn't want him around clogging up the dressing room. We'll probably leave it as late as possible though in the hope of getting a fee.

True but given the lack of movement on other deadweights it doesn't look promising. He still has to want to leave too. He has an easy life set up for himself here, why change it?

True but given the lack of movement on other deadweights it doesn't look promising. He still has to want to leave too. He has an easy life set up for himself here, why change it?

I think that's why Rafa's giving him a nudge by taking his squad number off him. But you're right he'll probably decide it's still a canny life up here on 50 grand a week or whatever he's earning.

I think that's why Rafa's giving him a nudge by taking his squad number off him. But you're right he'll probably decide it's still a canny life up here on 50 grand a week or whatever he's earning.

Has he lost his number??