Jack Colback (now a free agent)

Disco
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

:lol: Not one of them can have watched him. "Strong", " good on the ball", "hardman". Poor, poor b******s :lol:

It's the "good at keeping possession" and "helps to maintain team shape" that got me :lol:

Oh and they hope he can play LWB :lol: Sorry lads but he doesn't cross the halfway line or pass forwards.

for fucks sake shut up man before somebody from Wolves FC sees all this.

:lol: Not one of them can have watched him. "Strong", " good on the ball", "hardman". Poor, poor b******s :lol:

It's the "good at keeping possession" and "helps to maintain team shape" that got me :lol:

Oh and they hope he can play LWB :lol: Sorry lads but he doesn't cross the halfway line or pass forwards.

Aye, as much as it'll sicken us let's have a few pages about how fucking great he is and how much blood he's got.

:lol:  It's daft like, but that still goes through my mind as well.

he was great last season in the championship.

slide rule passes, into forwards feet. sprayed long balls on a sixpence from deep. and those slick almost vaseline like tackles to keep possession. all the free kicks he won us on the edge of the opponents box to put us them in trouble. 

If Rafa let's him go without a fight I can't follow this team anymore, midfield meistro for us last season, 28 starts in a Championship winning team, he really made us tick. Will be sad to see him go...

Do you think they bought it???