Hatem Ben Arfa (still a free agent)

Dave

Guest Roger Kint

Numbers mean fuck all in any event otherwise that would imply Anita/Raylor are first team which clearly they are not.

I think having the #10 taken off you means something  :lol:

Poor Hatem. Surely Fat Mike isnt happy that one of the clubs top earners is earnign his wages for nothing.

So obvious HBA and Pardew have had a massive falling out, Pardew is the one that does not seem prepared to offer an olive branch - sure if MA or LC  insist he does to try and preserve some value or he walks for nothing (which is now very likely given the way he has been treated).

For a smug c*nt like Pardew to get away with headbutting someone on live on TV, he should be more prepared than most having been given 2nd/3rd,4th chances himself, to put his personal agenda to one side. Hypocrite.

Numbers mean fuck all in any event otherwise that would imply Anita/Raylor are first team which clearly they are not.

Training with the kids and being treated like one is much worse IMO. They may as well have not given him a number.

Numbers mean f*** all in any event otherwise that would imply Anita/Raylor are first team which clearly they are not.

Training with the kids and being treated like one is much worse IMO. They may as well have not given him a number.

Had to give him one, in case Pardew loses a load of games and gets desperate. If i was de Jong I would feel a bit "awkard" taking a fan favourites  number.

Guest Roger Kint

Of course its worse :lol: Why do you think the 10 was taken off him? You said it meant fuck all, clearly it meant the summer banishment from 1st team isnt going to end. He had to get a number just in case.

Guest firetotheworks

The numbers mean nothing, yet they're petty enough to take Ben Arfa's 10 off him and make it actually mean quite a lot. Absolute c***s, the lot of them.

Guest firetotheworks

#14 is for sexy geniuses like Cruyff and Ginola, not Colback ffs.

Agreed. Henry as well.

Perch and Colback having that isn't right.

Guest Roger Kint

#14 is for sexy geniuses like Cruyff and Ginola, not Colback ffs.

Agreed. Henry as well.

Perch and Colback having that isn't right.

Was just trying to think which player had it recently. Would have thought Cabella would be a better choice.

Guest firetotheworks

I guarantee if we are s**** and creating nothing Pards will turn to him out of desperation.

I think Cabella will be his new version of that.

At least we have some memories of Ben Arfa and it wasn't all just a waste. We have all of the 11/12 season when he played, the start of the 12/13 and the Villa match last season. Still such a waste mind.

Only positive I can take is that at least he's been given a number, I fully expected him not to be given one. Although being cynical it's probably just so they can shift some more shirts with his name on seeing as he's our most popular player.

For anyone who is local you have to join us it could be his last game here.

Me and Santoon are going up to support HBA before he goes away for good.

Anyone up for giving him a good send off?

Also does anyone have the HBA flag  we can take to the game?

No idea of the size etc but I would him to see it.

Which game?...

Blyth