Hatem Ben Arfa (still a free agent)

Dave

currently playing for the reserves against Barnsley and according to Skirgey on twitter has missed a pen, we were losing 3-2  according to Lee Ryder

Great ... fat and bad at penalties. Deplorable.

Every pen he's taken for us has been class, maybe he tried something silly with it being a reserve game..

There's a video on Twitter of it. Just tries to place it in corner, good height for the keeper.

Nothing like his thunderbastard vs QPR.

Any info on how he played? How was his work rate most importantly :lol: :lol:  Him and Cabella firing on all cylinders would be quite something, try doubling up on that you opposition c***s. De Jong and the striker whoever that is making intelligent runs in to space created by HBA and Cabella. Oh yeah, HBA is being frozen out...

Guest Haris Vuckic

I think Hatem is showing a fair amount of character putting up with this shit in the first place. Hats off :thup:

Dibble was standing strong between the sticks as Ben Arfa had another crack from distance that forced the youngster into a great save once more. The Frenchman was proving the biggest threat for the Magpies as his quality shone through, thundering towards the roof of the net on 77 minutes from 25 yards only for Dibble to turn over with a strong hand.

Who would have thought....

Dibble was standing strong between the sticks as Ben Arfa had another crack from distance that forced the youngster into a great save once more. The Frenchman was proving the biggest threat for the Magpies as his quality shone through, thundering towards the roof of the net on 77 minutes from 25 yards only for Dibble to turn over with a strong hand.

Dibble...now there's a name from the early years of the Merlin sticker collection. Let's hope he's a bit better between the sticks than his dad was.

Any info on how he played? How was his work rate most importantly :lol: :lol:  Him and Cabella firing on all cylinders would be quite something, try doubling up on that you opposition c***s. De Jong and the striker whoever that is making intelligent runs in to space created by HBA and Cabella. Oh yeah, HBA is being frozen out...

You mean Cabella and HBA tracking opposition fullbacks and nullifying the threats posed by newly promoted sides at home? Yes, I can't wait...

You mean Cabella and HBA tracking opposition fullbacks and nullifying the threats posed by newly promoted sides at home? Yes, I can't wait...

But but...Pardew said to wor Jackie that we're looking to attack and hurt teams, and not sit back even when in a lead :lol:

"Ben Arfa?

"A return of Hatem Ben Arfa? If he is willing to make the financial commitment to be able to integrate into the team ... Undeniably, he was technically one of the very best players I've had during my 27 year presidency. It is a complicated boy in terms of management, but it has a very good background, "said Lyon president micro RMC Monday.

Aulas on Ben Arfa! (Google translate)

I still have some hope that Anakin Arfa the chosen one will rise again under a new master. I refuse to rule it out even if it's looking very very unlikely indeed. Just a hunch that Benny isn't done quite just yet. Hope, hope...

I would rather see him run his contract out tbh.

I still have some hope that Anakin Arfa the chosen one will rise again under a new master. I refuse to rule it out even if it's looking very very unlikely indeed. Just a hunch that Benny isn't done quite just yet. Hope, hope...

[/quote

I reckon he will go on deadline day. Not a chance they want him hanging around for another 6/12 months.