Hatem Ben Arfa (still a free agent)

Dave

Just looked a mile above everyone really, scored a cracker where he skinned a load of people. Was just ridiculous seeing him at that level

Probably giggs, but where t'f*** you been mate?

Just had some IRL s*** to sort out man, but I'm good now like. Back with an embarrassing bang :lol:

So basically, you got depressed got fat and decided to post again  :lol:

How did Benny do in the game, incidentally?

He was rather anonymous, because he couldn't stop fucking laughing.

:lol: I respect the fuck outta SanToon. If I fell in front of Patrick Ewing I'd get in like eight fights that day.

:lol:  still can't believe it happened. I cleared the railing so nicely as well. Fuck it. :lol:

:lol: You thought you were cool as shit when you were in the air and those shoes put you on your ass. That's what you fucking get for leaving. People would have sorted your shoe game out in chat and we'd be talking about how awesome you were today.

Slim didn't crack his shit at the moment of truth. He stayed. You left and fucking look at you now.

:lol: yeah bad times. Still was a good day though, the king was like pretty much opposite the banner.

Did you tell him he's a c***?

He did, but he had grass in his mouth.

I'm waiting for someone to draw this incident up in paint and post It in the paint thread :lol:

geordie_b should do his thing

:lol: yeah bad times. Still was a good day though, the king was like pretty much opposite the banner.

Did you tell him he's a c***?

He did, but he had grass in his mouth.

I'm waiting for someone to draw this incident up in paint and post It in the paint thread :lol:

geordie_b should do his thing

Jack flash has already obliged us.

How did Benny do in the game, incidentally?

He was rather anonymous, because he couldn't stop fucking laughing.

:lol: I respect the fuck outta SanToon. If I fell in front of Patrick Ewing I'd get in like eight fights that day.

:lol:  still can't believe it happened. I cleared the railing so nicely as well. Fuck it. :lol:

:lol: You thought you were cool as shit when you were in the air and those shoes put you on your ass. That's what you fucking get for leaving. People would have sorted your shoe game out in chat and we'd be talking about how awesome you were today.

Slim didn't crack his shit at the moment of truth. He stayed. You left and fucking look at you now.

:lol: honesty man, just thinking back I'm hating life. Fucking vans are good shoes though!

:lol:

Santoon's had a proper WWE comeback here like. *Glass shatters*

http://media.joe.ie/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/wrestling-gif-7.gif

tbh :lol:

Shockmaster and this back to back. God damn I am laughing.

Honestly lads and lasses, this forum is such a great place to be part of :thup:

Some great stuff this afternoon.

Absolutely agree - getting some funny looks off wor lass sitting giggling my way through this thread :lol: