Hatem Ben Arfa (still a free agent)

Dave

Well that was a laugh... Was comedy walking round the pitch with the banners hearing all the walkie-talkies going off! :lol:

Had a word with Ryder... He's going to do a 2 page special and include this...

Excuse my hat in the picture in the Chronicle... :lol:

Amazing work this, good stuff Slim.

Just been watching a few Ben Arfa vids. You got to love Hatem, the guy is just so talented. Why the fuck isn't Pardew doing everything he can to make amends for the past and just get him playing again. We desperately need his magic in our first 11.

Don't know why, but just to know he played in a Toon top on again, even with kids in a reserve match, gives me hope of him being in the first team again.

Please come back, hit great form, stay injury free and sign a new contract after retaking your position back each week in the first eleven.

:smitten:

Just some stuff from the game now I am at a PC.

The Steward all had sports direct jackets on.  I spoke to one guy who was really canny and said they only take stuff down if it is offensive.

So should be no reason HBA one can't go in St James.  I did feel really bad on the guy when I put the Pardew one up becasue he trusted me not to...but I had to.

The stupid fucking woman who said its offensive can fuck off.

She even said you should just not bring banners to to match.

Tiote has gone down in my books! Santoon and me seen him and where going to ask for a photo.

He looked really grumpy so we did not bother.  He signed about 4 kids books and a few pictures and got the security to tell people no.

Ben Arfa signed every book and took a picture with everyone!

Worst thing was the mothers are saying oh yeah its fine I understand.  But its not fine he was a toal cunt.

Some of our fans I give up on.

The banner was mostly good stuff but some fat bloke and his fat mates said it was shit and also our shoes.

Some of our fans I give up on.

The banner was mostly good stuff but some fat bloke and his fat mates said it was s*** and also our shoes.

Who was it? Pissed off if he's not part of the shoe council.