Hatem Ben Arfa (still a free agent)

Dave

Guest TruToon94

Somebody who actually wants to play for us. One of the type of players you could build a team around and who a great manager like Kev could truly turn into something special...

Yet we're stuck with, "Mullins is superior to Maschereno" Pardew who alienates and strangles the potential out of any player. Unbelievable.

Somebody who actually wants to play for us. One of the type of players you could build a team around and who a great manager like Kev could truly turn into something special...

Yet we're stuck with, "Mullins is superior to Maschereno" Pardew who alienates and strangles the potential out of any player. Unbelievable.

Maschereno ended up going to Barca after Liverpool for 24 mil and Tevez to City for a reported 42 mil but nooo Pardew thought they were s**t and put them on the bench,what a wan**r.

Maschereno ended up going to Barca after Liverpool for 24 mil and Tevez to City for a reported 42 mil but nooo Pardew thought they were s**t and put them on the bench,what a wan**r.

What is this?

Guest TruToon94

Both also went on to win the Champions League. Ben Arfa might just repeat history, I just know a decent manager could make him great.

What is this?

wanker.

Guest hydeous

I hate Pardew, man. I really do. Still hoping he's sacked and Ben Arfa gets the chance to impress another manager. What a waste. What a fucking waste of talent.

£3m :lol:

At his peak, he's got to be a £20m player.

The day when someone gets him performing consistently over a season or two their owner will be clapping his hands. Buy for £3m and sell for £20m. Happy days.

It almost makes you wonder why Mike Ashley isn't interested in him.

If he wasn't already our damaged goods, he soon would be.

:lol: Making a loss on a guy who was a bargain at £5m after having just broken his leg with only a few matches in English football under his belt.  Well done to all concerned.

To fuck it up so spectacularly is quite the achievement. You really have to hand it to Pardew and his team of coaches.

I can't understand how the mercurial Ben Arfa hasn't improved ten fold from learning off Steve Stone.

Guest firetotheworks

If that's his fee he'll be going somewhere good. It's about a third of the price that you would pay for him before it became a 'risk signing'

Guest Walter

He could have been worth at least 5 times that had he been managed well. He should be the first name on the team sheet.

I just dont get it. Ashley is supposed to be a shrewd businessman and he (according to all the rumours) wanted us to be a club where we bought young talent, developed them and then sold them on for a profit. Yet here we have Pardew wasting talent like Ben Arfa and actually making a loss on him financially, yet he gets to keep his job. Like I said, I don't get it.