Arsenal 3 - 0 Newcastle United - 28/08/14 - Post-match reaction from page 1

Rich

Apparently eventually we're going to look back and realise that Pardews done a good job.  Nobody could have done better considering Cabaye being sold.  I feel like jumping into the Sky studio and stabbing this cunt in the jugular.  What a grade a fucking know nothing gobshite.

Guest bimpy474

My brain hurts, Neville says we lack communication, organisation and leadership. Then says the manager who sends them out supposedly with those things sorted is not at fault.

Wut ? :lol:

Feel sorry for Pardew having to bring on Shola Ameobi in every single game possible. Club like Newcastle are gonna have plodders like Gosling in the midfield, not much any manager could do really.

Neville is right the teams above us are all better, so we are where we should be... but the rest is bullshit. And theres no excuse for the last 6 games of just literally no effort and terrible play. Pardew is trash and needs to go, to much unrest.

Guest firetotheworks

Not sticking up for Neville because that was fucking atrocious, but (considering I haven't watched almost any football this season) does he ever put the blame at the manager's doorstep? I can't remember if he was one of the ones blaming AVB for everything at Chelsea and Spurs.

Guest bimpy474

Feel sorry for Pardew having to bring on Shola Ameobi in every single game possible. Club like Newcastle are gonna have plodders like Gosling in the midfield, not much any manager could do really.

Pardew doesn't have to bring Shola on, he chooses to.

Neville is right the teams above us are all better, so we are where we should be... but the rest is bullshit. And theres no excuse for the last 6 games of just literally no effort and terrible play. Pardew is trash and needs to go, to much unrest.

Southampton are only better because they have a manager who is progressive. Can you imagine Pardew playing Lalana and Rodriguez? Lol

Just how f***ing bad is Pardew that losing one player means we instantly lose almost every match, and by a shitload of goals without scoring any?

Cabaye was our best performer and most influencial player, but it's a team/squad game. If selling one player can have such a devastating affect on a manager, he has no business being anywhere near a football club, let alone one that has shown time and again that it will do anything for a profit.

How is it even contentious? Beggars belief.

Just how f***ing bad is Pardew that losing one player means we instantly lose almost every match, and by a shitload of goals without scoring any?

Cabaye was our best performer and most influencial player, but it's a team/squad game. If selling one player can have such a devastating affect on a manager, he has no business being anywhere near a football club, let alone one that has shown time and again that it will do anything for a profit.

How is it even contentious? Beggars belief.

Don't think the thought will even have crossed their mind.

Not sticking up for Neville because that was fucking atrocious, but (considering I haven't watched almost any football this season) does he ever put the blame at the manager's doorstep? I can't remember if he was one of the ones blaming AVB for everything at Chelsea and Spurs.

Pundits extremely rarely blame the manager, it's just how it works. I mean, Neville absolutely hammered our organisation and defending and then managed to excuse Pardew in the same sentence. It doesn't even make sense in his head, he just can't say anything else.

Apparently eventually we're going to look back and realise that Pardews done a good job.  Nobody could have done better considering Cabaye being sold.  I feel like jumping into the Sky studio and stabbing this cunt in the jugular.  What a grade a fucking know nothing gobshite.

Nobody could have done better than DLLLWWLWLLLLLL. How can they say this and keep a straight face? :lol:

Has there been a lot of banners shown?? Could someone collect them all into a post? :)

http://i.imgur.com/tsNJ3if.png

http://i.imgur.com/cpt2zZK.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/pv5TMl8.png

http://i.imgur.com/Dp8eUPZ.png

I know its hard to tell with the bizarre opinions around, but i was taking the piss.

Southampton are only better because they have a manager who is progressive. Can you imagine Pardew playing Lalana and Rodriguez? Lol

Shaw, Lovren, Lallana, Schneiderlin, Rodriguez & Lambert would all walk into our team.

Guest bimpy474

I know its hard to tell with the bizarre opinions around, but i was taking the piss.

I knew that...... :whistle: