More than a Forum?

Mick

Too much back patting going on here imo like. It's been a success, we just need to carry on and concentrate on the prize.

Howay man just need to think about who's gonna play everyone in the inevitable film. :lol:

Dibs on Danny DeVito.

Too much back patting going on here imo like. It's been a success, we just need to carry on and concentrate on the prize.

Howay man just need to think about who's gonna play everyone in the inevitable film. :lol:

Dibs on Danny DeVito.

The guy who plays Ian Beale would be hired for your character.

I really don't like the idea of there being articles like. I get the reasons for having it, but this was always a forum when there were articles as well and I don't like the idea of being represented by a set of people writing articles. That might sound daft, that's just how I see it. The achievement of getting a joint cause in the paper and in the stands is exactly what it should all be about; the voice of the collective. I've got no interest in having one person's opinions elevated as an article when you have thousands of people on here, all with opinions.

It wouldn't be one person having an opinion, you could be the one person in one article but it could be everybody and anybody contributing and it would have no negative effect on here.

Your opinion in your posts are worth sharing and you come across well so you could make a difference to how other people form an opinion on the club and how it's run.

I've wrote articles and reviews and things before on football, computer games and music and I felt like a complete egotistical arsehole for putting myself in a position where my opinion was elevated above anyone else's. I wouldn't want to do it again.

The Pardew stuff is different because it's pretty unanimous.

I don't like this attitude. If people don't want to read something, they don't have to. If you've got something that somebody might have interest in reading, then there's no harm whatsoever in sharing it. You should have a bit more self belief.

And for the record, I rather enjoyed reading your review on Animal Kingdom. I would not have watched the movie without the existence of said review.

Also, shy bairns get nowt. I think that fits in here. Maybe. I just wanted to say it rly.

Dibs on Danny DeVito.

Robert Downey, Jr. to win best supporting actor for his portrayal of me.

Dibs on Danny DeVito.

Junky Jr or Iron Man Jr?

Guest chopey

I reckon that bloke who did Golum could have a canny go at me, I think was also a monkey in Planet of the apes

Dibs on Danny DeVito.

Junky Jr or Iron Man Jr?

Slightly bloated transitional Jr.

Dibs on Danny DeVito.

Junky Jr or Iron Man Jr?

Slightly bloated transitional Jr.

:lol:

We should build a den.

Ooooh! With a pool table!

You're not allowed in.

http://i1281.photobucket.com/albums/a520/matthew_leonard1/spankie_no-homers_zps2d80e9a5.jpg

We should build a den.

Ooooh! With a pool table!

You're not allowed in.

:okay: :okay:

Every time I think we might just be "more than a forum", I'm reminded about people like "Mike". A generic name, a faceless user, hidden behind his/her computer, somewhere on planet earth, telling fabricated stories about refrigerators.

We are nothing. Because of the Mikes.