Ayozé Pérez (now playing for Real Betis)

ponsaelius

The youth team being "fuck all" to do with our manager and the first team is part of the reason why we don't bring good players through. The left hand couldn't care less about what the right hand is doing.

I love how the topic of discussion is irrelevant, could be youth development, or media relations, or the going rate for advertising hoardings, or sponsorship deals, everyone on here becomes a fucking expert.  :lol:

Yes, our youth development record is patchy, but the youth team has fuck all to do with Pardew or the first team. In fact, first team opportunities for the kids is something we as a club are pretty generous with.

Have to disagree there, we would have seen a lot more of the like of Bigi and Sammy and a lot less of Gosling and Shola if we gave youth a bit more of a chance.

The youth team being "f*** all" to do with our manager and the first team is part of the reason why we don't bring good players through. The left hand couldn't care less about what the right hand is doing.

Wish the left and right hand would team up and fucking throttle Pardew

The youth team being "fuck all" to do with our manager and the first team is part of the reason why we don't bring good players through. The left hand couldn't care less about what the right hand is doing.

None of the top clubs, including those with solid youth development, have the first team coach heavily involved with the youth team. Wenger takes a particular interest but he's an oddity. And generally speaking we're talking about 17 and 18 year olds even with Wenger.

The first team coach has a very specific job to do and that's get the team prepared for Saturday. The youth team coaches need to be advocates for their players if they think they're good enough.

That's not to say the left hand and right hand don't know what the other is doing. Southampton, who get a lot of praise, have implemented a club philosophy that filters down from the Director of Football to the Director of Coaching and then the coaches at every level of the club.  There's a coherent culture that gets reinforced at all levels. But it's not the job of the first team coaches specifically to propagate that. It's the club infrastructure.

That's what we lack. Pardew isn't a youth team coach and I don't want him to become one. He needs to take the players that are ready and integrate them into the first team. If they aren't good enough then that needs to be addressed but it's bugger all to do with the first team.

I love how the topic of discussion is irrelevant, could be youth development, or media relations, or the going rate for advertising hoardings, or sponsorship deals, everyone on here becomes a fucking expert.  :lol:

Yes, our youth development record is patchy, but the youth team has fuck all to do with Pardew or the first team. In fact, first team opportunities for the kids is something we as a club are pretty generous with.

Have to disagree there, we would have seen a lot more of the like of Bigi and Sammy and a lot less of Gosling and Shola if we gave youth a bit more of a chance.

Arguably. But he seems perfectly comfortable playing Dummett. I think it's more that he isn't convinced some of the other kids are good enough. He has criticized them publicly before.

If Pardew had anything resembling a structure in place for the first team (or any managerial talent whatsoever), maybe every young player we bring through wouldn't completely stagnate when they actually do get into the squad. 'Fuck all to do with the manager'. :rolleyes:

Arguably. But he seems perfectly comfortable playing Dummett. I think it's more that he isn't convinced some of the other kids are good enough. He has criticized them publicly before.

Dummett is only 4 months younger than Santon and 9 months older than Haidara. He's not exactly gambled on the youngster :lol:

Him not being convinced by the youth is the problem. He has shown time and time again he'll rather go with the "safe" option which is why players like Gosling and Shola were getting games.

Dummett is only 4 months younger than Santon and 9 months older than Haidara. He's not exactly gambled on the youngster :lol:

Him not being convinced by the youth is the problem. He has shown time and time again he'll rather go with the "safe" option which is why players like Gosling and Shola were getting games.

Dummett is still only 22 and of limited experience. I still fully expect you're right with him seeing Shola and Gosling as safer options but the question needs to be asked, why is that?

Dummett is still only 22 and of limited experience. I still fully expect you're right with him seeing Shola and Gosling as safer options but the question needs to be asked, why is that?

The manager is addicted to windolene?

Sorry gents, afraid of over sharing :lol:

http://www.marca.com/2014/05/21/futbol/equipos/tenerife/1400685788.html

Google translate:

Ayoze Perez has chosen to continue his England career. Tenerife Pearl defend shield Newcastle next season, according to advanced Radio Club Tenerife. The player has passed a medical and signed commitment. Missing from the Tenerife section will close a negotiation that is personally taking Miguel Concepción.

Just need official confirmation . All indications are that , regardless of the clubs to sign the agreement , it will not be announced until the end of participation in Tenerife Second or run out of options to fight for the playoffs.

On Monday surprised the absence of Perez Ayoze in remedial training team . The club would only say that he had permission to leave because "he was fixing some paperwork ." At night , the Association of Sports Press Island gave an award and did not attend , sent his brother to collect the award . The detail confirmed the rumors . The youth was in Newcastle to pass a medical examination and closing a transfer by the Magpies undertake to pay to Tenerife as provided in clause of rescission , ie about 2 million.

The player was very satisfied with the amounts offered the Newcastle, but still need to finish the matter with the narrow Tenerife , as well as seeking to recover the amounts due to the transfer of the player, as a possible transfer possibilities or collecting traded for future transfer .

Newcastle is one of the Premier clubs who have followed Perez Ayoze months. His scouts have seen both play point on the island and the peninsula, the most recent of Norman Wooster against Real Jaen.

The Newcastle bet on the future fichando Tenerife young footballer . It is also a bold step in the white club this season has been located in the middle of the classification and aims to improve its effectiveness to fight for European competition play .

Guys, I agree that Pardew is shite but every single thread is full of 'Pardewed'

The guy is staying, so it's best we move the fuck on, because there's nowt we can do about it