Ayozé Pérez (now playing for Real Betis)

ponsaelius

Guest axel

Signing for us will be the worst decision of his life.

At worst he'll be getting a massive pay rise to train 4 or 5 times a week.

Hope my worst life decision is that good.

Perhaps not money wise. But in regards to developing as a player it's not a good decision.

Promising signing, low fee, shopping outside France, is not Shola. Don't think anyone can complain much.

My only hope is that this doesn't count towards the absolute minimal two first-team strikers that we need.

What's not to like? He's likely to be Amalfitanoed bro.

As if Amalfitano was ever a target for clubs like FC Porto, Arsenal and the likes. Much like Gosling, he was brought because he was free cover, nowt else.

This is the truth, tbh. Amalfitano was dirt cheap crap and looked like it from his first game.

Young

Quick

Skillfull

Versatile

Cheap

Position that needs strenghtening

Highly thought of

Can't see what's not to like, Pardew or no Pardew :dontknow:

The Pardew bit.

What's not to like? He's likely to be Amalfitanoed bro.

As if Amalfitano was ever a target for clubs like FC Porto, Arsenal and the likes. Much like Gosling, he was brought because he was free cover, nowt else.

Come on you know positivity isn't allowed here ;) but seriously i can't blame them the last 2 years is enough for anyone to lose faith.

Been asking around people that follow Liga Adelante more closely than I do, and they seem fairly excited about this lad. They reckon it's a coup if he manages to settle in England.

That's a big if though. Very different leagues, will be a big step for the young lad.

Finding it hard to be excited about a signing from the Spanish Second Division tbh.

Been asking around people that follow Liga Adelante more closely than I do, and they seem fairly excited about this lad. They reckon it's a coup if he manages to settle in England.

Yeah, but still. Whatever he is now is all he'll be here.

I'm sure Pardew's 7-2-1 formation will help him settle right in.

Tenerife Press says he's not signed yet, but there's full agreement between the parts. According to them, you have also faxed Tenerife informing them you'll be activating the release clause.

There's talk you might leave him there on loan for a year.

Tenerife Press says it's not signed, but there's full agreement between the parts. According to them, you have also faxed Tenerife informing them you'll be activating the release clause.

:anguish:

Hey, Ayo, we're gonna give you ten times more money and let you live in Tenerife for another year.  Here's a nice big cake too.

Must have thought it was Christmas the lucky fecker.

Tenerife Press says it's not signed, but there's full agreement between the parts. According to them, you have also faxed Tenerife informing them you'll be activating the release clause.

:anguish:

:lol: This is post Tavernier and Abeid Newcastle. Players get more valuable by staying the fuck away.

Tenerife Press says he's not signed yet, but there's full agreement between the parts. According to them, you have also faxed Tenerife informing them you'll be activating the release clause.

:spit: