Singles:

England to lose 1/4s - £5 pays £22.50

Germany to win Messi TGS - £1.50 pays £76.50

Argentina -1 v Bosnia - £3.50 pays £7.17

Benzema TGS - £2.50 E/W 25/1

Group F to have most goals - £3 pays £15

Argentina v Spain final - £1.50 pays £22.50

Spain to beat Holland - £10 pays £19.50

Argentina to win WC - £25 pays £150 (BetBright offer)

Groups:

Brazil, Spain, France, Argentina, Germany, Belgium - £3.50 pays £38.48

Brazil, Ivory Coast, France, Argentina, Germany, Belgium - £1.50 pays £40.09

Brazil, Spain, Ivory Coast, England, France, Argentina, Germany, Belgium - 70p pays £113.33

To qualify:

Brazil/Mexico, Spain/Holland, Columbia/I.coast, Uruguay/England, Argentina/Bosnia, Germany/Portugal, Belgium/Russia - £1 pays £247

I STILL think Spain are not being given due consideration in all this. 13/2 is too long for the team who've won the last 3 tournaments. I think the South American factor is being given a little too much weight, even thought it clearly is a consideration.

Yep, that was my thought process when going for my first outright bet, 11/4 Brazil, 7/1 Spain, just couldn't bring myself to take the 11/4.

They weren't sparkling in the confeds but it would have gave them a good taste of what to expect and be better prepared for it. Still think Brazil are worthy faves but shouldn't be that big of price dif between the two.

System Overload just won for my Yankee. 2 winners, 1 place, 1 non-runner. £11 returned £76. s*** luck though with the NR.

Going to get involved with Stabaek I think.

I STILL think Spain are not being given due consideration in all this. 13/2 is too long for the team who've won the last 3 tournaments. I think the South American factor is being given a little too much weight, even thought it clearly is a consideration.

16/1 with a Paddy Power promotion.

16/1 with a Paddy Power promotion.

That is ridiculous. I need to get some money on that.

The following to end-up as their countries top goalscorers:

Balotelli

RVP

Manzukic

Jackson Martinez. :pow:

Lukaku

Messi. :yao:

594/1.

That looks fucking awesome that. What happens if they're tied top scorer for their countries?

The following to end-up as their countries top goalscorers:

Balotelli

RVP

Manzukic

Jackson Martinez. :pow:

Lukaku

Messi. :yao:

594/1.

That looks fucking awesome that. What happens if they're tied top scorer for their countries?

Half odds I would imagine?

There's so many markets and offers, I can't handle it. :lol:

Edin Dzeko 5/6 to score more than Rooney on Bet365.

14/1 for highest Premier League scorer there. Thinking of going there as well as the £5 on Lukaku at 7s in that market.

Agree as well, I'm like Kevin McAllister in that toy store.

A word of warning that Martinez is by no means a certain starter for Colombia, mind.

Mandzukic's suspension to bear in mind as well, along with Lukaku's fitness worry.