The 2014/15 Betting Thread

Kaizero

Guest chopey

Did anyone take up that bet888 offer where you get £5 back as a free bet everytime your chosen team (Argentina) scores ?

Did anyone take up that bet888 offer where you get £5 back as a free bet everytime your chosen team (Argentina) scores ?

Yeah I've done this. £5 on Argentina to win plus 2.5+ goals just to activate it.

Matuidi anytime @ 15/2.

Had quite a bit on those couple of earlier Switzerland bets, less on this one but would still return a nice amount.

About £100 profit from the past few games so I'm thinking of a fairly big stake (for me) in the Argie game.

Yeah I've done this. £5 on Argentina to win plus 2.5+ goals just to activate it.

Shit, forgot you needed a fiver bet, copied this. :thup:

I took that up and stuck a fiver on Argentina -0.5 goals, at 11/2. Just hope there's nowt against that in the small print as couldn't be arsed to read it all. It's the Iran game where we'll really cash in mind.

I took that up and stuck a fiver on Argentina -0.5 goals, at 11/2. Just hope there's nowt against that in the small print as couldn't be arsed to read it all. It's the Iran game where we'll really cash in mind.

The Persian bus might disappoint you.

I signed up to coral for the Argentina at 4/1. Do I just do it at the 1/3 odds and they give the extra? It says do it in the new customer offer area but I can't see that on my phone. Anyone got a link?

Backed Benzema E/W @ 25/1 for top goal scorer a couple of weeks ago, hopefully he carries on in their other matches!

Another day of profit for majority of the forum again. Could get used to this  :D

£1 on Messi, Neymar, van Persie, Mandzukic, Dzeko, Lukaku, Benzema & Ronaldo to be their country's top scorer = £1216

Not a bad start so far. :lol:

£1 on Messi, Neymar, van Persie, Mandzukic, Dzeko, Lukaku, Benzema & Ronaldo to be their country's top scorer = £1216

Not a bad start so far. :lol:

Looking class. Proper exciting bet as it gives you loads of players to root for. Big game next.