The 2014/15 Betting Thread

Kaizero

First bad day yesterday as I went a bit too heavily on England to come back after the 2-1 in live bets. Was furious with Rooney after his miss, but that's live.

Switzerland, France, Argentina as tripple, singles and handicaps - combined with some little scorecasts will be my choices for today.

Does 25/1 for 5 or more goals in both the France and Argentina matches sound a decent bet? Tempted

Could maybe see it in the Argentina game but probably not the France one.

(Realise this will come back to bite me)

Does 25/1 for 5 or more goals in both the France and Argentina matches sound a decent bet? Tempted

Wher do you get this?

Really good offer imo.

Think France will score about 3, while Argentina and Bosnia both will score a combined 3 at least.

Wher do you get this?

Really good offer imo.

Think France will score about 3, while Argentina and Bosnia both will score a combined 3 at least.

It's on bet fair mate. has to be put on as a double like. 2 separate bets. told me mate I got 14/1 off hills for France and Argentina to win with 4 or more goals in each game. He told me about this one with bet fair and now I feel like a mug haha

Wher do you get this?

Really good offer imo.

It's on bet fair mate. has to be put on as a double like. 2 separate bets. told me mate I got 14/1 off hills for France and Argentina to win with 4 or more goals in each game. He told me about this one with bet fair and now I feel like a mug haha

Ah right, so two different bets. Great odds really. Will check at my bookies now.

Wher do you get this?

Really good offer imo.

2 separate bets? How does that work?

Wher do you get this?

Really good offer imo.

2 separate bets? How does that work?

like 1 bet on the France game. 1 bet on the Argentina game then put them on as a double. There wasn't a single bet available which would cover both games

Hmm, seems a lot of people quite confident about Switzerland

Equador impressed me, but http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2014_FIFA_World_Cup_qualification_%E2%80%93_UEFA_Group_E

Didn't realise the Swiss walked their group (albeit a very easy one); didn't lose a game, kept 7 clean sheets out of 10 and got most of their goals from midfielders.

Swiss/France/Argies £5 returns £24

Swiss -1/Argies -1 £5 returns £50

Swiss (Inler to Score)/Argies -1 £10 returns £180