The 2014/15 Betting Thread

Kaizero

I love it when Dinho's cheeky about betting :lol:

Wasn't rubbing it in, just found that bet quite funny. :lol:

I'm now off to sit in a corner of a dark room until I get back in the game again. Somehow.

With any luck SSR is on Germany/Brazil.

Couple of days ago I put £2 Brazil/Germany/Holland to win and Kvitova/Djokovic to win Wimbledon. Returns about £100

Fuck off Holland

I'm skint, too.

Won't be depositing though, I'm way too disciplined now. (You got to be when you're £880 down. :yao: )

Will have to rely on opportunities to get back into the game through free bets or something. :hmm:

Guest Samaro Pascal

If you run out of money Kaizero just use MasterCard! I have many times, good way to win back the money :whistle:

My £20 bet on 'Messi top scorer' would return £160, but PP will let me opt out now for £33. Should I take it and play it safe?

He's guaranteed 2 more games, needing 3 goals (possibly 2, not sure what dead heat rules are).

My £20 bet on 'Messi top scorer' would return £160, but PP will let me opt out now for £33. Should I take it and play it safe?

He's guaranteed 2 more games, needing 3 goals (possibly 2, not sure what dead heat rules are).

Wait until half time on Wednesday.

The £33 will probably drop by then.

The £33 will probably drop by then.

Even if he scores?

Anyone withdrawn from Titanbet?

I've had to send them ID proof, they seem a bit dodgy to me.

I've never used them but I think the ID thing is pretty much standard procedure with most Asian bookies.

He needs either 3 goals, or 2 goals and 2 assists.

That's a point actually, I'm thinking of the FIFA rules but the bookies probably just split the odds, in which case he needs 2 for you to get 80 quid.

Paddy Power applied dead heat rules last time they did this offer as IIRC it's on top goalscorer rather than Golden Boot.