The 2014/15 Betting Thread

Kaizero

Guest Roger Kint

I meant horses but I take your point :lol:

Nothing much, some decent value at Galway but i know sod all about most Irish racing so just went for another ew L15 based on names :lol:

I've learnt a few things from my brief experience in horse racing, don't bet on a female jockey (unless in an all female race), don't bet on races in Ireland and don't bet on races at Carlisle.

If you are going to bet on races in Ireland picking the horse by name is pretty much the best option, either that or pulling them out of a hat.

:lol: Two seconds and two non runners. Stupid bloody Irish. Still £10 profit i guess.

Guest Roger Kint

Surprisingly quiet on the antepost front...

I chucked a £1 L15 on Shef Utd, Bury, Gateshead & Wigan the other day. Think it was about £12k returns :lol:

Some nice value on Skybets league winner/top scorer odds too. Wigan/Rhodes was 66/1 iirc

£30 quid from Liege win & +2.5 goals (silly price on them today)

£27 back from a couple of Horse's, literally a neck on the line away from it being £150. Never been so annoyed at winning a bit of cash :lol:

7/2 for Hearts to win at Rangers looks a helluva bet.

Good shout, had it with Ajax (won), Lillestrom (later) and Arsenal/Man City BBTS/>2.5 at 30/1, so just need Lillestrom and a City goal.

Had a small something on Arsenal -1 which is looking pretty dece so far.

Had no joy on the Championship yesterday. Had Bournemouth, Sheff Wed and Blackpool (bastards) treble which was 110/1 :(