The 2014/15 Betting Thread

Kaizero

Terms say invite only so wouldn't risk it if you didn't receive anything.

Is this fwiw -

Tonight we focus our attention towards the League Cup Semi-Final clash between Liverpool and Chelsea. This first leg tie should prove to be a tantalising encounter, so why not enhance your enjoyment with a free £50 in-play bet?

CAPITAL ONE CUP - BET UP TO £50 GET UP TO £50 IN-PLAY

Place a Win Single bet up to £50 at odds of 1/2 (1.5) or greater on any pre-match market in tonight's Liverpool v Chelsea match and get a free in-play bet up to £50 to use once the action gets underway!* Follow the below steps to claim your free bet.

Guest Roger Kint

New customer offer by bet Fred. 6/1 for Wenger to wear a coat against Brighton tomorrow.

:lol:

1/66 that Wenger struggles to zip up said coat

After working out I had lost at least £2,000 in 2014, I decided to limit myself to only using £5 a week on Bet365 so I can see how much I am up/down at the end of the year.

So far, so good (started NYD) and I am actually loving it. No stressing, enjoying the results coming in whether I win or lose as it isn't mega money.

£3 "banker", £1 so-so, 50p risky and a 50p BTTS is how I spread my money. Thought I'd share, never know it might make some other s*** gambler realise and limit themselves  :razz:

Ah and this week, 50p risky is down already thanks to Swansea  :lol:

You know we'll see a slip on Facebook in about an hour's time with some cock who's got a Bradford, Boro & Falkirk treble.

http://i1239.photobucket.com/albums/ff512/Scotty6682/1_zps01087445.png

Someone from another forum I'm on. He's tempted to lay Bournemouth on Betfair as he would get more money than the cash out. Either that or adjust the lay to cash out slightly less and come out with more if Bournemouth do win.

Genuinely don't know what I would do. Think for the sake of 50p I would let it run as Villa are dire at the moment.