The 2014/15 Betting Thread

Kaizero

Fifty five players won sky sport's super 6 today! :lol: (obviously because all results were common scorelines, but still...)

How did they work out the prize? :lol: I'm guessing there'd have been a canny few saying the same minute too.

Split it 55 ways, £4k each.

Fifty five players won sky sport's super 6 today! :lol: (obviously because all results were common scorelines, but still...)

How did they work out the prize? :lol: I'm guessing there'd have been a canny few saying the same minute too.

Split it 55 ways, £4k each.

How fucking gutting. :lol:

Lille, St. Etienne, Betis and Guingamp accumulator; all winning 1-0 at HT. Think it was about 12/1.

Came in fairly comfortably. Had £2.50 on and it returned just over £32. :thup:

I'm in class form at the minute like. Not winning every single bet, but since the day the mackems beat us I've taken out over £160 from my betfred account. Most of my bets have been £1-£3 stakes as well with the occasional bigger one; none over £10 though.

I request forum bet on Palace for the rest of the season. If Pardew is going to be successful we should become rich.

Up for this too.Even the Palace "draw no bet" option will have a bit of value as it's unlikely they'll ever be strong favourites  O0

I request forum bet on Palace for the rest of the season. If Pardew is going to be successful we should become rich.

Up for this too.Even the Palace "draw no bet" option will have a bit of value as it's unlikely they'll ever be strong favourites  O0

:thup:

So it's me, you and LV signed up at the moment. Need more jinxers though. Whoever is horrible at betting please join us.

Whenever I've gone against Barca they decide to show up and be back to their best. Tonight is one such occasion I'm tempted though.

Barca at 4/7 are vomit-inducing value. Can get Atletico double chance at 7/5. 19/5 DNB.

Whenever I've gone against Barca they decide to show up and be back to their best. Tonight is one such occasion I'm tempted though.

Barca at 4/7 are vomit-inducing value. Can get Atletico double chance at 7/5. 19/5 DNB.

:thup:

Guest Roger Kint

£10 on Fiorentina, Sampdoria, Man Utd, Arsenal

£10 enhanced double Arsenal/Man Utd @ 6/1

Everything(inc Rooney fgs) resting on Man Utd and the fat balding twat spends the first 20 mins 50 yards from goal

I'll tell you who can f*** right off. Annan Athletic, that's who. They can f*** off and fall off a cliff.

The sooner Fleetwood is under water thanks to global warming the better for me. Detestable club always ruin an acca if i bet for/against them.

Yeah, I've been avoiding their games like the plague since halfway through last season. Been bitten by the 'Fleetwood factor' too many times, and for more money than I would want to calculate.