The 2014/15 Betting Thread

Kaizero

Stabæk up by two :sweetjesus:

f***

Forgot all about it, too busy watching the cricket.

Got £5 on them to win at 10/3. A no-brainer!

2-1 now. We've just cursed it.

Edit: 2-2  :anguish:

I feel like I jinxed the s*** out of myself right there. :lol:

No, it's this thread. Mention your bet in it and you usually lose! It was built on a Mackem cemetery.

Guest chopey

No, it's this thread. Mention your bet in it and you usually lose! It was built on a Mackem cemetery.

huh.......and my totally cool non cursed thread just got totally poo pood

huh.......and my totally cool non cursed thread just got totally poo pood

I was all over it. This one has fucked me over far too often! Of course, I could just shut up about my bets but that's no fun.

Arsenal 4/11 with PP just to have most possession in today's match. Poor odds but it's effectively buying free money.

Arsenal 4/11 with PP just to have most possession in today's match. Poor odds but it's effectively buying free money.

Thanks for this just made a new account through quidco and got £15 cashback through quidco. then put £20 on the bet above and got another £20 in free bets plus another £10 inplay on the fa cup final. Not bad £15 quidco cashback and £30 free bets.  O0

Thoughts on Stabaek today Tom, is 2/1 good value?

Playing a shit team today. Had an eight game winning streak before a draw and a loss to the two best, by far, teams in the league - all whilst being unlucky whilst outplaying them. I'm superbly confident. That pretty much means they'll not win though. :lol:

£75 on Stabæk and Rosenborg @ 3.78, returns £283

£50 on Stabæk -1 and Rosenborg -2 @ 15.28, returns £764

£25 on Stabæk -2, Rosenborg -2 and Vålerenga dnb, returns £2720

Not the worst haul*, shame Stabæk couldn't get the second. Full on dominance once again but Sarpsborg literally had every man in their own half pretty much all match. Was like watching Basketball the way Stabæk kept passing it around the box to get inside.

* I take it for granted Rosenborg will win by tons of goals. Not even jinxing it by saying so. Tons of goals.

Had a rush of blood and put £70 on New Zealand to win the test at 4/6 because I thought the odds were ridiculous. They're still only 4/7, with 4 wickets in hand, two days left, a decent weather forecast and a total higher than England have ever chased in test history.

Thanks for this ON. I looked at it and couldn't see passed it, just seemed to be buying money as you said so I lumped £500.00 on.

£681 back. So £181 for nothing.

Put £3.60 on Stabaek, Oviedo, Rosenborg and Sampdoria, got £1.40 on the same but Oviedo DNB

Put Stabaek 11/5 and Oveido 5/1 on when they were 0-0 at HT but both won 1-0, so I just know Rosenborg are going to mug me off at 1/5.

Had a rush of blood and put £70 on New Zealand to win the test at 4/6 because I thought the odds were ridiculous. They're still only 4/7, with 4 wickets in hand, two days left, a decent weather forecast and a total higher than England have ever chased in test history.

I think you'll find it'll be a foregone conclusion.

Thanks for this ON. I looked at it and couldn't see passed it, just seemed to be buying money as you said so I lumped £500.00 on.

£681 back. So £181 for nothing.

57-43 is a lot closer than I thought it'd be mind. :lol: