The 2014/15 Betting Thread

Kaizero

I wouldn't worry too much about it,if you really want to guarantee yourself money I strongly advise laying on Betfair instead of backing all out comes on Bet365.

I had a duplicate account in my GF's name that I used solely for this offer as well as my own normal account.

Hers got closed down for promo abuse so they do keep an eye on what people are doing.

I contacted one of their live chat personnel and they told me that although they don't promote that sort of betting method, there's nothing against it in the terms and condition as long as you are a "recreational" user.

Best way is to use Oddschecker. I got 23/1 at 888sport but down to 22 now. Also available at that price at BoyleSports or 20s at William Hill, Coral and Stan James.

Guest chopey

This bet365 offer has me baffled so......

£10 over 0.5 goals wins £10.83 (bet365)

0.83p 0 - 0 draw wins £6.23 (paddy power)

£10 free bet on anything ???????

Best way is to use Oddschecker. I got 23/1 at 888sport but down to 22 now. Also available at that price at BoyleSports or 20s at William Hill, Coral and Stan James.

32 on betfair exchange

This bet365 offer has me baffled so......

£10 over 0.5 goals wins £10.83 (bet365)

0.83p 0 - 0 draw wins £6.23 (paddy power)

£10 free bet on anything ???????

Yeah its basically like that, but on the 0-0 bet £1.40 or however much it is to return £10. The most you can lose that way is 60p rather than £3.80 if it ends 0-0. Then when the game kicks off place a £10 in game on anything, if it loses they refund you and youll get that £10 back which you can withdraw. In the end your basically pay 60p for a free £10 bet.

On Bet365:

£50 on Real/Draw Double Chance, free £50 bet on Juventus. A profit of either £25 or £31.

I fancy Madrid so I'm going Juve and draw double chance then Madrid in-play!

£20 up or £50 up!

PP bet £20 on a single before the match, and get £10 in play bet for free. Is there any way of using this in conjunction with B365 to maximise profit? My mind isn't working today.

Edit:

£50 over 0.5 goals 1/12

£50 in play Ronaldo anytime 8/5

£20 on something I haven't decided

Two £5 in play bets on 0-0 instead of covering my bet.

My logic working here? I will wait an hour before betting just incase some clever folk on here can help me out more.

365's £50 on Juve win (17/10)

PP's £20 and free £10 on a draw (2/1)

365's free £50 on Real win (19/10)

Guaranteed profits and no danger of getting in trouble because, to their knowledge, we've not covered all bases.

Guest chopey

I want to put the 50 on an unlikely bet, but can't work how what to pick!

pirlo anytime 11/2 seams canny